Thanks to an enviable location, authentic French cuisine and a wine list that doesn’t quit, Mon Ami Gabi has become a cult favorite in Las Vegas. It has been consistently popular with diners seeking “a Strip restaurant with a great view.” Perched directly off Las Vegas Boulevard, Mon Ami Gabi calls for a day of gluttonous relaxation.
Whether sitting in the open-air patio, bright atrium or tucked away inside the café, peruse the impressive wine list with a baguette and some artisanal cheese. Mon Ami Gabi’s signature rolling wine cart ensures a grape escape is never beyond reach by offering more than 80 boutique French wines (by the bottle or glass.) Mon Ami Gabi menu highlights include steak frites, classic Quiche Lorraine, duck leg confit, sea scallops, fruits de mer or the grand “plat du jour.”
What to Eat at This French Restaurant:
- Bananas Foster waffles
- Salmon with quinoa, wild rice & barley, pumpkin seeds
- Wild escargots with garlic herb butter
- Chicken and mushroom crepe with brie and kale
- Cooking classes with the chef offered occasionally
- A close-up panoramic view of the Fountains of Bellagio show
- To-die-for baked goat cheese, tomato sauce and garlic bread appetizer
- Al fresco Strip dining in a charming French bistro ambiance
- Lengthy list of kid’s choices and gluten-free menu options
"We like the authentic European bistro look, and outdoor dining overlooking the Strip. What to eat? Everything from quiche, crêpes, omelets and the croque monsieur for lunch and the à la carte weekend brunch (the cheeseburger with Brie, blue or Gruyère is also a lunch favorite) to seafood to steak – and anything that's served with crisp, skinny french fries."
"This charming bistro is one of our favorite local restaurants. It has it all: a delightful setting, better-than-average food, and affordable prices."
"This French bistro and steak house that first earned acclaim in Chicago has become much beloved here in Vegas. It's the rare restaurant with sidewalk dining on the Strip."