Things to Do in Las Vegas
Dance the night away
Chateau Nightclub & Rooftop at Paris sits right on the Las Vegas Strip. The two-level, 45,000-square-foot destination is popular among celebrities and offers a high-energy atmosphere with three unique areas. The nightclub features rustic décor with modern twists, vaulted ceilings and a fireplace. On the same level, the Strip-side outdoor area has its own cabana, bar and breathtaking views of the Bellagio fountains.
Located on the nightclub’s rooftop (one level up), the Chateau Gardens brings a unique nightlife experience with stunning views of the Bellagio fountains. In addition to its Parisian-style gardens and cabanas, the rooftop features its own dance floor, VIP area, bottle service and an elevated view of the Strip and fountains.
For a more laid-back time, spend the evening at Napoleon’s Lounge, one of the other fun things to do in Vegas. Sing along to a live dueling piano performance. Sip on champagne and sink into the comfortable seating in this elegant, relaxing atmosphere. Other Las Vegas bars at Paris include Le Caberet, Le Central Lobby Bar, Le Bar du Sport and Gustav’s.
Dip into a relaxing, Parisian experience
The resort’s two-acre Soleil pool offers a view of the Eiffel Tower replica. Sunbathe or take a dip in the pool’s quiet, serene atmosphere. Have a meal at the café or bask in the Las Vegas pool’s amenities with a private outdoor cabanas or poolside massage. For more peaceful outdoor time, Paris also offers Las Vegas golf packages, just minutes away from the Strip. These include Rio Secco Golf and The Butch Harmon School of Golf.
Try pampering and indulging spa services of Paris Las Vegas Mandara Spa, featuring massages, body treatments and facials. Spend a romantic day with your sweetie and enjoy the Paris for Lovers package, designed for couples in mind. Get a fun, flirty and sexy makeover at the spa’s full-service beauty salon.
Complete your Parisian experience with a trip up the Eiffel Tower. Considered one of the best attractions in Las Vegas, the Eiffel Tower ride is the epitome of romance, combining the spirit of France with Vegas excitement. Witness an awe-inspiring, 360-degree view of the city. For your dream wedding, celebrate at the tower’s observation deck. For a more casual Las Vegas wedding, Paris also offers a poolside wedding package, which includes all-day use of two cabanas. Traditional chapel ceremonies are also available.
The Eiffel Tower isn’t the only replica you’ll find at Paris: For more things to see in Vegas, see facades of famous Parisian landmarks, including Paris Opera House, Alexander III Bridge, The Louvre and The Arc de Triomphe.
Bring a piece of Paris home
One final thing you must do before you leave Vegas is explore the shopping available at Paris. Take a piece of France with you: Le Boulevard shops carry unique finds like exquisite accessories, latest fashions, charming trinkets and souvenirs.
Mixing the sophistication and passion of France with the fun and excitement of Vegas, there is always something new to discover and do at Paris whether you're looking for romantic things to do in Las Vegas or are just looking for a good time.
- Property FeatureYour Paris Las Vegas wedding ceremony will be everything you want it to be. Romantic, traditional or fun! At Paris Las Vegas we can roll it all into one glorious day designed especially for you!
- Property FeatureWho says you can't keep up with football while you're on vacation? Catch all the action this season at Paris Las Vegas.
- AttractionTake a ride into the sky at this Las Vegas attraction at Paris Las Vegas, the Eiffel Tower Experience.
- PoolSunbathe beside the replica Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas' two-acre rooftop pool, beautifully nestled inside a manicured French garden.
- NightlifeChateau is a Las Vegas nightclub with stunning views from a Strip-side terrace, a rooftop dance floor under the Eiffel Tower and a celebrity clientele.
- SpaAt the Paris Las Vegas Spa by Mandara, you can relax and unwind through massages, facials, hair and nail treatments, tanning and more.
- LoungeBe part of the action at our dueling piano bar as the pianists face off nightly. Sing along and join in the fun as they perform your favorite hits.
- GolfWhen you stay, you can connect with the green by booking a tee time at one of our top-rated golf courses, Rio Secco and Cascata Golf, both located just minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip.
- AttractionDiscover the exclusive world of authentic bean-to-bar chocolate making in a state-of-the-art HEXX exhibition kitchen. Enjoy a chocolate tasting.
- NightlifeNapoleon's Lounge is a Paris Las Vegas lounge featuring live entertainment including dueling pianos, live music and stand-up comedy, along with Champagne and cigar selections.
- SalonThe Paris Las Vegas Spa by Mandara includes Las Vegas’ best full-service beauty salon.
- NightlifeLe Cabaret is a charming, open, garden-style Las Vegas lounge featuring live music and DJs.
- NightlifeAt this bustling Las Vegas bar, you can enjoy a selection of martinis with an elevated view of the casino floor.
- NightlifeWatch your favorite games on big-screen TVs while you enjoy a drink at this Las Vegas sports bar near the Paris Las Vegas Race & Sports Book.
- NightlifeStay close to the action, or keep it going with video poker machines at this fully stocked Las Vegas bar under the leg of the Eiffel Tower.
- Property FeatureBusiness doesn't stop simply because you're on vacation. Stay connected to your business by using our business center designed to cater to our multi-tasking guests.
- Property FeatureEnjoy eight premier properties working as one, committed to fulfilling all your meeting planning needs. Choose from Bally's, Caesars Palace, Flamingo, Harrah's, The LINQ, Paris, Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, and Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino. That's over a million square feet of meeting space, over 23,000 rooms and suites, and a dynamic array of dining, entertainment and more.