Caesars Entertainment Parking Policy
Caesars Entertainment is dedicated to ensuring our hotel guests, local residents and Total Rewards® loyalty members have accessible and safe parking.
In the first half of 2017, select Las Vegas hotels will begin charging for self-parking and valet parking. The parking policy is based on developments in the Las Vegas market and is consistent with Caesars Entertainment properties in other cities. Please check our guide below for details.
Whether you visit for a few hours or a few days, we will provide convenient and secure parking for your stay.
- For everyone, the first hour of self-parking at any Caesars Entertainment property is free.
- For a convenient and easy exit from parking facilities, keep your parking ticket with you and pay at a kiosk before returning to your vehicle.
- Your self-parking fee includes in-and-out access at any Caesars Entertainment self-parking facility (subject to availability).
- Self-parking and valet fees may be charged to your room bill.
- You will use your room key to access all Caesars Entertainment property self-parking facilities.
Total Rewards® Members
- Self-parking and valet is complimentary for Total Rewards® members at the Platinum, Diamond and Seven Stars levels.
- If you are at a qualifying level, you will use your Total Rewards® card to access free valet and self-parking.
- Guests' Total Rewards® card must be present at time of transaction.
- Nevada residents can continue to self-park for free for up to 24 hours.
- You will use your valid Nevada driver’s license for entry and exit.
- Nevada residents will pay for valet parking.