Caesars Entertainment Parking Policy
Caesars Entertainment is dedicated to ensuring our hotel guests, local residents and Total Rewards® loyalty members have accessible and safe parking.
Select Caesars Entertainment hotels in Las Vegas charge for self-parking and valet parking. The parking policy is based on developments in the Las Vegas market and is consistent with Caesars Entertainment properties in other cities. Please check our guide below for details.
Whether you visit for a few hours or a few days, we will provide convenient and secure parking for your stay.
- For everyone, the first hour of self-parking at any Caesars Entertainment property is free. After an hour all guests, including Nevada residents, will pay for parking based on a fee schedule.
- For a convenient and easy exit from parking facilities, keep your parking ticket with you and pay at a kiosk before returning to your vehicle.
Registered Hotel Guests
- Your self-parking fee includes in-and-out access at any Caesars Entertainment self-parking facility (subject to availability).
- Self-parking and valet fees may be charged to your room bill.
- You will use your room key to access all Caesars Entertainment property self-parking facilities.
Total Rewards® Members
- Self-parking and valet is complimentary for Total Rewards® members at the Platinum, Diamond and Seven Stars levels.
- If you are at a qualifying level, you will use your Total Rewards® card to access free valet and self-parking.
- Guests' Total Rewards® card must be present at time of transaction.
Complimentary Parking Benefits
Total Rewards Visa Card1 holders receive an upgrade to Platinum Status upon first purchase within 90 days of approval. Platinum status members receive complimentary self & valet parking. See totalrewards.com/TRVisa for more details. 2
The Total Reward Visa Card cannot be used to validate parking. Guests must scan their Total Rewards card to receive the free parking benefit.
Self and valet parking rates may be subject to change.
- Up to 60 minutes: Free
- 1 to 4 hours: $9.00
- 4 to 24 hours: $12.00
- Over 24 hours: $12 for each additional day or fraction thereof
- The LINQ Backlot: An additional $20 fee for oversized vehicles
- 1 to 4 hours: $12
- 4 to 24 hours: $15
- Self parking at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino will remain free.
Valet Parking Fees
- Up to 4 hours: $15.00
- 4 to 24 hours: $20.00
- Over 24 hours: $20 for each additional day or fraction thereof.
- 1 to 4 hours: $18
- 4 to 24 hours: $23
- Oversized vehicles: $28 per day
- Valet parking at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino will remain free.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will paid parking work?
- Similar to paid parking in other cities, guests will receive a ticket when they enter the parking garage or valet facility. Guests will then pay their ticket at a kiosk before returning to their car and exiting the facility.
Is there a grace period for brief visits?
- Self-parking at all Caesars Entertainment facilities is free for the first 60 minutes. After an hour all guests, including Nevada residents, will pay for parking based on a fee schedule.
- There is no grace period for valet parking.
How will registered hotel guests who pay for self-parking at one Caesars Entertainment property access the self-parking at another Caesars property?
- Once a guest has checked-in and paid for their parking, they can use their room key to access other Caesars self-parking facilities.
What happens if I lose my self-parking ticket?
- Guests will be instructed to use the call button on the pay-on-foot kiosk to contact parking staff who will assist with lost tickets and fee payments.
Is there fee for valet parking?
- Yes, there is a fee for valet parking.
- There is no grace period for valet.
How does this change the valet process?
- If you are a registered hotel guest, you will scan your ticket at a self-service valet kiosk or at the valet booth. Your valet parking fee will then be charged to your room.
- If you are not a registered hotel guest, you will scan your ticket and pay at a self-service valet kiosk or at the valet booth.
- After your ticket is processed, the system will signal for your car to be retrieved. Show your ticket to valet when you claim your car.
- Tipping is always appreciated and will remain at the discretion of the guest. At this time, tips can only be paid in cash. You cannot add your valet tip to your room bill or add it to your valet ticket.
What if I’ve lost my valet ticket?
- The valet system registers when each car arrives and the parking staff can accurately calculate your total fee.
How long can a guest leave their car in valet? Is there a discounted rate for an extended stay?
- There is no discounted rate for extended stays in valet parking. You will be charged the full daily valet rate for as many days as the vehicle was parked in valet.
If a valet customer leaves and then returns on the same day, will they be charged again?
- Hotel guests will have in-and-out privileges at the property they are staying at.
- Non-hotel guests will be charged for each time they use valet.
Can a hotel guest who has paid for valet parking, use valet parking at other Caesars Entertainment properties at no extra charge?
- Guests will be charged for each use of valet parking at Caesars Entertainment properties other than the hotel where the guest is staying.
What Total Rewards® tier earns the free parking benefits?
- Self-parking and valet is complimentary for Total Rewards® members at the Platinum, Diamond and Seven Stars® levels.
Are Total Rewards® Companion Cards eligible for free parking benefits?
- Yes, self-parking and valet is complimentary for Total Rewards® Companion cardholders at the Diamond and Seven Stars® levels. To receive the free parking option, Total Rewards Companion cardholders need to visit a Total Rewards Center to have their free parking privilege activated on their individual Total Rewards card.
Do Total Rewards® members who qualify for free parking need to have their TR card with them when they use the free parking benefit?
- Total Rewards® members eligible for free self or valet parking must have their card with them when they park in order to utilize the benefit.
- An eligible guest who does not have his/her card can go to the Total Rewards® Desk and request a new card.
Can a Total Rewards® member share their card with another guest or have multiple active cards?
- Total Rewards® members may not share or duplicate cards for valet parking benefits. Unauthorized use of Total Rewards® cards to share benefits is subject to penalties and possible account deactivation.
1The Total Rewards® Visa® credit card is issued by Comenity Bank, pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc. Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
2 Subject to credit approval and upon first purchase on the card. Platinum tier status can take up to 30 days to be processed and reflected on the Total Rewards account. Only accounts in good standing will be upgraded. For more information on redeeming Platinum Tier benefits, please visit TotalRewards.com. Must be 21 or older to gamble. (Must be 19 or older in Ontario). Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700.