THINGS TO DO IN LAS VEGAS AT PLANET HOLLYWOOD RESORT & CASINO
Whether you’re dancing to the hottest beats at Koi Lounge or finding the perfect outfit at Miracle Mile Shops, Planet Hollywood sets the bar for fun things to do in Vegas – all day, all night.
Party like a celebrity at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas: Have a drink at one of the hotel’s high-energy bars or go on a glamorous shopping spree at Miracle Mile Shops, one of the Strip’s biggest malls.
Party hard, Hollywood style
For a star-studded experience, look no further than the Las Vegas EXTRA Lounge located next to Gordon Ramsay BURGR. The correspondents and crew from the hit TV show interview celebrities here, so there’s a good chance you’ll see someone famous. Grab a drink, people-watch and enjoy live music on select nights.
Be in the middle of the Vegas casino action at Heart Bar, grab a quick drink at PH Shiver, watch sports at Playing Field Lounge or experience something more chic at the sophisticated Koi lounge. Adorned in gold furnishings and amber-hued lighting, Koi Lounge features live DJ music, a dance floor and a full bar.
Shop around the Planet
If you’re looking for the perfect outfit, Miracle Mile shops offers 170 specialty stores including Urban Outfitters, H&M, Steve Madden, bebe and more. The 1.2-mile Las Vegas shopping mall offers cuisine ranging from Brazilian and Japanese to Mexican and American. If you’re in a hurry and just need the basics, the PH Shops at Planet Hollywood sells sundries, travel needs and souvenirs.
Fun in the sun
The action at Planet Hollywood isn’t limited to indoors: Other fun things to do in Las Vegas include the glamorous Pleasure Pools. Offering a unique outdoor Vegas experience, Pleasure Pools features two separate pool decks overlooking the Strip, cabana with poolside service, daybeds, two pool bars and a café. During the summer, you can catch the popular bikini contests.
A relaxing retreat
Escape the hustle-and-bustle and relax at Planet Hollywood’s Mandara Spa. This Las Vegas spa offers relaxing massages, facials and body treatments in a peaceful, exotic atmosphere. Get your celebrity look at Planet Hollywood’s full-service salon menu includes haircuts, color, hair extension services and make-up application. For more relaxing in Las Vegas, spend the day at Cascata Golf, Rio Secco Golf or The Butch Harmon School of Golf. All three courses are close to Planet Hollywood.
To make the most of your Hollywood-inspired Las Vegas vacation, Planet Hollywood features a wedding chapel adorned with remarkable glass art by world-renowned artist Dale Chihuly.
Planet Hollywood’s electrifying scene is your answer for fun things to do in Vegas.
- PoolExperience the only free-standing wave in Las Vegas, only at the Planet Hollywood Pools.
- SpaRelax and unwind through massages, facials, hair and nail treatments, tanning and more at Las Vegas’ Planet Hollywood Spa by Mandara.
- Property FeatureStar in your own "happily ever after" with a wedding at Planet Hollywood. We create a luxurious experience fit for Hollywood’s hottest couples. Let us plan the wedding everyone will be talking about!
- ShoppingThe Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino feature 200 shops, tempting restaurants and live entertainment venues.
- NightlifeCool off at PH Shiver on the plaza in front of Planet Hollywood. Home of the 46-ounce bling bottle, PH Shiver features delicious frozen cocktails and draft beers.
- Property FeatureEnjoy eight premier properties working as one, committed to fulfilling all your meeting planning needs. Choose from Bally's, Caesars Palace, Flamingo, Harrah's, The Quad, Paris, Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, and Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino. That's over a million square feet of meeting space, over 23,000 rooms and suites, and a dynamic array of dining, entertainment and more.
- ShoppingGet sundries and souvenirs at the Las Vegas shops at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino.
- GolfWhen you stay, you can connect with the green by booking a tee time at one of our top-rated golf courses, Rio Secco and Cascata Golf, both located just minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip.
- NightlifeSports book by day, chic Las Vegas nightlife hotspot after dark, the Playing Field offers excitement around the clock.
- NightlifeGrab a drink and people-watch at this celebrity favorite just off the Planet Hollywood casino floor.
- NightlifeA decadent setting in the center of Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino offers blackjack, cocktails and a distinctly sensual atmosphere.
- SpaPlanet Hollywood Salon by Mandara includes a full-service Las Vegas beauty salon.
- PromotionsMajor Series of Putting (MSOP) plans to build a spectacular temporary sports venue one block off of the Las Vegas Strip, adjacent to Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, specifically to house the largest putting tournament in history in October 2017