On February 1, 2019, the Total Rewards loyalty program was rebranded as Caesars Rewards. In this revision, we have updated all references to “Total Rewards” and the “play by Total Rewards” mobile application to “Caesars Rewards".
2. Do I need to do anything?
3. Are you significantly changing the way you collect and use my information?
4. Is this going to affect the status of my Caesars Rewards membership or any benefits I’m going to receive?
No, these changes will not impact your status as a Caesars Rewards® member, your Tier level, or any benefits you are entitled to as a Caesars Rewards member.
5. Explain what the most significant changes mean for me and my use of your websites, mobile applications and services at your U.S. properties.
7. I don’t want to receive any marketing communications from your U.S. properties. What do I have to do?
If you receive email communications from us and would prefer not to receive further email communications from us, you may always click on the link found on the bottom of all our email communications and follow the instructions to either change your email preferences or unsubscribe from all emails.
If you are a Caesars Rewards member, you can also unsubscribe from receiving email and/or direct mail communications from us at any Caesars Rewards Center at any Caesars-affiliated property or by calling 1-877-716-4500, or you can manage your communication preferences in your online Caesars Rewards account.
Regardless of your decision to unsubscribe from receiving email or direct mail communications from us, we may still contact you to respond to an inquiry we receive from you or for transactional purposes (e.g., reservation confirmations, reminder notices and account maintenance).
8. I don’t want my personal information shared with your marketing partners. What do I have to do?
If you are a Caesars Rewards member and prefer that we not share your personal information with our marketing partners, you can update your sharing preferences in the Profile section of your online Caesars Rewards account at www.caesarsrewards.com.
If you are not a Caesars Rewards customer or if you prefer to opt out of data sharing by mail, please print the form available here, complete it and mail it to:
Caesars Enterprise Services, LLC
ATTN: Loyalty Marketing
P.O. Box 98905
Las Vegas, NV 89193
Opting out by following the instructions above will not prevent your personal information from being shared with our affiliates for any purpose or used for other non-marketing purposes, subject to applicable law.
9. I’m a citizen of a European Union country and have questions about the EU General Data Protection Regulation?
If you reside in or are a citizen of a European Union member country, you may have certain rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). If you have any questions relating to the GDPR with respect to any personal data collected by our U.S. properties, websites or mobile applications, please email GDPR@caesars.com. If you have GDPR-related questions about personal data collected by our properties in the United Kingdom, South Africa or Egypt, please visit https://www.caesars.co.uk/privacy-policy/ for more information.