Rio Casino Las Vegas
Rio Las Vegas features an action-packed, high-energy Las Vegas casino where guests are invited to Go Wild®! The home of World Series of Poker, it features more than 1,200 video slots along with your favorite Las Vegas table games. You'll love the masquerade-themed 100,000 square feet of gaming space that includes exciting progressives and the latest themed video reels.
- Casino SlotsThe Rio Las Vegas Hotel & Casino has 1,200 Las Vegas slots in more than 100,000 square feet of casino space. Play all the latest spinning reel and video slot games, over 350 new video poker machines and the most innovative and exciting progressives.
- PromotionsThe home of real money online pokerGet in the action anywhere, any time. This is real money online poker from the biggest name in the game. For a limited time, get a 100% match on your first deposit at WSOP.com. Anyone can play and win real money.
- PromotionsThe home of real money online pokerGet in the action anywhere, any time. This is real money online poker from the biggest name in the game. For a limited time, get a 100% match on your first deposit at WSOP.com and the WSOP New Jersey Real Money Online Poker app. Anyone can play and win real money.
- Table GamesWe bring excitement to the table with fun Las Vegas table games from Blackjack to Craps, all played on the most thrilling gaming tables in any Las Vegas casino.
- Casino PokerThe Rio Las Vegas Casino is the home of the World Series of Poker (WSOP), and you can play your favorite No Limit Hold’em, Omaha and Seven Card Stud games like the pros do.
- Race & SportsBet your hunches on the horses or your favorite teams at our state-of-the-art Race & Sports Book at Rio Las Vegas Hotel and Casino.
- Casino KenoEnjoy 24-hour live Keno in our comfortable Keno Lounge at Rio Las Vegas Hotel & Casino. You can also play Keno in our Race and Sports Book and select restaurants and bars.
- Casino CreditCasino credit gives you the ability to obtain funds from your line of credit. This convenient option is great for those who prefer not to carry large amounts of cash.