All-American Bar and Grille
Daily11 AM - 12 AM
For parties of 14 or more and private dining, please call 702-731-7778 or email Group Sales.
If you’re looking for All American cuisine, this Las Vegas restaurant’s name speaks for itself. Featuring mouthwatering Angus steak, fresh seafood, Angus burgers and everything rich and filling, All American Bar and Grille satisfies even the heartiest appetite. The chefs prepare all steaks, burgers and fresh seafood on the open mesquite wood grille.
Rio Supports Breast Cancer Awareness
Come show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness on October 20th by joining us at the Rio for a private dinner hosted by Maker’s Mark that includes a five-course whiskey pairing menu, bottle dipping demonstration, and a gift bag valued at $150 for every guest. A portion of the proceeds goes to support Breast Cancer Awareness.
Afterparty host at Voodoo Lounge, and all dinner guests will receive a free drink to redeem at Voodoo. Reserve seats.
WHAT TO EAT AT THIS DIVERSE BAR & GRILLE
This is one of those restaurants where everyone can find something on the menu. Appetizers range from American favorites like sliders and chicken fingers to other popular favorites including quesadillas and shrimp scampi. Find all your comfort food staples rolled into one menu – this Vegas restaurant has it all, from NY Strip Steak and eggs to homemade meatloaf; chicken fried steak and baby back ribs. The question is, what don’t they have? Even if you’re a vegetarian, All American Bar and Grille offers a fan favorite: black bean & quinoa burger, as well as salads.
The comfortable atmosphere makes it easy to linger, while fireplaces and a waterfall add pleasant touches. There’s also a sports bar offering more than 10 flat-screen TVs.
Football Season Specials
At All American Bar & Grill guests can enjoy football decor, swag giveaways, plus:
- Downstairs Football Package: A prix fixe fooball menu (with chili, chicken wings, beef sliders, hot dogs, potato skins), one raffle ticket for a quarterly prize drawing and three beers. Price: $40 per person.
- Upstairs Football Package: A prix fixe fooball menu (with chili, chicken wings, beef sliders, hot dogs, potato skins), one raffle ticket for a quarterly prize drawing and three beers. The room will feature recliner chairs and games like air hockey and darts. Price: S40 per person.
- Cold draft beer by the pint
- NY Strip Steak & eggs and bacon & eggs burger puts a spin on brunch
- Huge wine selection
- Down-home comfort and southern hospitality
- We’d love to hear how your dining experience was! Leave us a review on Yelp. http://bit.ly/AABGLV