TWO ICONIC BUFFETS ONE GREAT LOCATION
Experience the world – all without stepping a foot out of Las Vegas. At Rio’s Carnival World & Seafood Buffet, you’ll discover and enjoy flavors from across the globe – 300 selections to be exact. Seafood lovers – you just entered heaven. With the endless portions, you’re sure to have a swimmingly good time.
Carnival World & Seafood Buffet is ideal for family gatherings. Its casual, comfortable atmosphere also loosens up the mood for business meetings. If you’re wondering about the best seat in the house, who can argue with the tables by the dessert station? Total Rewards Diamond members have front-of-line access, along with a private dining room featuring comfortable banquettes, serene water features and dramatic lighting.
The signature drink is the Coral Crush. Alcoholic drinks aren’t included with a buffet pass, but fountain drinks and juices are complimentary.
WHAT TO EAT AT THIS LAS VEGAS BUFFET
From pizza to omelets, sushi, teppanyaki, fresh carved meats and Asian barbecue, the Carnival World & Seafood Buffet features live-action cooking right before your eyes, ensuring freshness and top quality. For dessert, enjoy more than 70 varieties of homemade pies, cakes and pastries, and nine gelato flavors, all made from scratch on site at Carnival World & Seafood Buffet. The gelato station features everything from fruity to chocolaty, as well as sorbets for a dairy-free option.
You can pile your plate high with snow crab legs, shrimp, fresh shucked oysters, sushi and more. The shrimp and grits is a popular dish.
With more than 300 selections to choose from, we predict you’ll walk out with a looser belt.
- Stations are separated by cuisine, making food navigation easy
- Deliciously addicting gelato flavors
- Made-to-order soup and teppanyaki at Asian stations
- Expansive selection of food genres for every taste
- More than 300 dishes prepared fresh daily
- For a $20 upgrade, get access to over 70 fresh seafood items
- Endless oysters, crab legs and shrimp
- Freshly imported catch from around the world
- Extra stations with traditional buffet dishes
- Flavorful dishes creatively incorporate various fish
- Hard-to-find seafood offerings
- Read all of our great Yelp reviews or leave one of your own! http://bit.ly/CWSBLV
Why You'll Love It
Numerous distinct dining experiences
Live-action cooking right before your eyes
A fun and comfortable atmosphere
Raising the bar in buffet dining
More than 300 dishes prepared fresh daily
Why You'll Love It
"Wander around this gracious, spacious buffet and indulge at areas specializing in pasta and pizza, Chinese cuisine including dim sum, Japanese fare including sushi, Mexican specialties like seafood enchiladas, seafood such as shrimp and crab legs, and carved-to-order barbecue ribs and steaks."
"This buffet has long been voted by locals as the best in Vegas. Qualitywise, it's probably as good as ever, and maybe even better. Decorwise, it's better still, as an overhaul was devoted mostly to improving the dining areas."