Pho Da Nang Vietnamese Kitchen
Friday - Sunday10am - 10pm
Ahh. The comfort of pho. Its sweet goodness and tangy, savory flavorings makes this Vietnamese staple such a favorite. Plus it’s the best food after an all-night party. Located right between hotel registration and the sports book at the Rio Las Vegas, you can walk right up to Pho Da Nang’s counter and order your food from the overhead menu. Certain spots offer casino views, perfect for people watching.
WHAT TO EAT AT THIS VIETNAMESE PHO RESTAURANT
If you never tried pho, here’s your Pho 101 breakdown: Start simple with brisket or meatballs, then you can eventually work your way to the more adventurous meats like tripe, tendon and rare beef. Other pho options include shrimp or chicken.
Pho Da Nang not only has soup, but other Vietnamese cuisine favorites. One popular Vietnamese dish is the charbroiled pork with rice stick noodles. Before your main dish, start your meal off right with the fried egg rolls wrapped in lettuce and other aromatic herbs.
- Choose your favorite Vietnamese items in one spot
- Convenient access to the front desk and sports book
- An exotic, culinary affair
- Be adventurous and choose different varieties of soups and flavors
- Authentic Vietnamese cuisine
- Explore other popular Chinese Cuisine influenced dishes
- Please leave us a review on Yelp
Why You'll Love It
Food the whole family will love
Traditional Vietnamese cuisine
Casual and convenient