Las Vegas Restaurants At The Rio
Work up an appetite and feast on one of the many tantalizing Las Vegas restaurants at The Rio, where overindulgence is highly encouraged.
Satisfy your taste buds at the Carnival World & Seafood Buffet, along with dining options specializing in seafood, Chinese and steak.
The spellbinding VooDoo Steak in the Masquerade Tower offers an unforgettable dining experience, pairing an enticing menu with breathtaking views of the city. In addition to succulent steaks, the Las Vegas restaurant includes French-Creole inspired dishes and signature cocktails.
- BuffetSatisfy every craving with over 300 selections daily at the Carnival World & Seafood Buffet.
- CasualGuy Fieri's El Burro Borracho is an elevated Mexican restaurant dining experience serving traditional Sonoran flavors with Guy Fieri’s flair.
- CasualAll-American Bar & Grille is known for serving some of the best burgers in town, plus features a blend of comfort food classics with our own twist.
- Upscale50 stories above the neon of Las Vegas, VooDoo Steak is a spellbinding gourmet room serving Rio Las Vegas prime steaks and chops.
- CasualThe Rio Las Vegas Wine Cellar and Tasting Room is a hidden gem where you can enjoy wine pairings, international cheeses and spreads, chocolate tasting menus and over 100 wines by the glass.
- CasualSpice up your dining experience with authentic North Indian cuisine at the Royal India Bistro at Rio Las Vegas.
- CasualRio Las Vegas Hotel and Casino guests can now enjoy a new dim sum menu and the signature tastes of favorite Las Vegas Chinese restaurant KJ Kitchen.
- CasualOne of Sin City’s favorite restaurants, Hash House A Go Go keeps food fun with farm fresh ingredients and a delicious twist on traditional recipes.
- Quick BitesEnjoy burgers, wood-fired pizzas and sandwiches without missing a moment of the action at the Sports Deli, next to Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino's sports book.
- CasualPho Da Nang Vietnamese Kitchen is the place to find authentic Vietnamese food at Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino.
- Quick Bites
StarbucksFind Starbucks Coffee at two locations at Rio Las Vegas Hotel and Casino, next to Hash House A Go Go at Pavilion Corridor and next to the Ipanema Tower elevators. The Pavilion Corridor location is open daily from 6:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. The Ipanema Tower hours are Sunday - Thursday, 5 a.m. -11 p.m. and Friday and Saturday 24 hours.
- Quick BitesSmashburger is now at the Rio Hotel & Casino! These handcrafted burgers are smashed, seared and seasoned to order, using fresh, never frozen 100% Certified Angus Beef®. Located in Masquerade Village.