ABOUT THIS VEGAS SHOW
World famous male erotic dancing troupe Chippendales has a permanent home at its custom-designed theater and lounge inside the Rio. One of the only resident male striptease shows in Las Vegas, the sexy shirtless hunks don their signature cuff and collars and put on quite a show to tantalize every female in the audience.
In between lucky women being pulled on stage, watch the Chippendales tear away their clothing and strip down, teasing every step of the way. At the ultimate girl’s night out, classic fantasies are displayed on stage in the form of construction workers, firefighters, cowboys and men in uniform.
Featuring singing, dance routines and production-style themed numbers, America’s hottest men display their best assets on stage in both provocative and erotic segments to popular contemporary songs. Grab a cocktail at Flirt Lounge, watch the show and enjoy the meet and greet with the famed hunks afterward. Want to keep the party going? All tickets include VIP admission to the Voodoo Lounge atop the Rio.
SPECIAL CELEBRITY GUEST HOST ANTONIO SABATO JR.
MAY 5 - JUNE 5
Antonio Saboto Jr. will be joining the world famous Chippendales as a special celebrity guest host in a limited engagement, May 5 - June 5.
- Voted 2015's “Best Male Strip Show” by Las Vegas Review Journal Editor’s and Reader’s Pick!
- Want to get on stage? Make sure the guys know it!
- Get up close and personal with the guys in the Flirt Lounge after the show
- All tickets come with VIP admission to Voodoo Lounge atop the Rio, offering the best view in Vegas
Ticket Limits: For groups of 8 or more, please contact the Chippendales group sales department at 1-866-CHIP-999 or send an email.
- Must be 18 or older to attend
- Men are welcome
- No tipping
- Sunday - Wednesday at 8:30 pm
- Thursday - Saturday at 8:30 pm and 10:30 pm
- Sunday, May 29 at 8:30 pm and 10:30 pm
- Sunday, September 4 at 8:30pm and 10:30pm
"Score one for the ladies: The Rio builds a theater dedicated to the men of Chippendales, surrounds it with a lounge and gift shop, and gives the historically male-oriented entertainment in this town a jolt."