Type of Event
$42 | $52 | $62 (plus taxes & fees)
7:00 PM, 9:00 PM
Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Age Limit: 18+ (ID’s will be check at door prior to entry)Buy Tickets
After 36 years of selling out every show, the Comedy Cellar has now opened its first West Coast location here at Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino. The Cellar, as insiders call it, brings its unique vibe from the iconic, underground, Greenwich Village, “brick wall and stained glass,” low ceiling design and feel —to its new, intimate 300-seat club at Rio. Even the menu is entertaining, as the food and bar service is provided by Rio’s world-class chefs and bartenders.
“It will be just like coming to the New York Comedy Cellar - only in Vegas,” said club owner Noam Dworman. “The Comedy Cellar at Rio will feature the same best-in-the-world comics and the same iconic feel in New York. The only difference is that in Vegas, you’ll be able to get in.”
The Comedy Cellar discovered Dave Chappelle, Ray Romano, Jon Stewart, Dave Atell, Amy Schumer and Chris Rock. In addition to these household names, virtually every important comedian of the last 30 years began their careers at the iconic venue. These stars continue to use the Cellar as their home base; in other words, Comedy Cellar has the world's best taste in comedians.
As the most successful and longest-running comedy club in New York City history, the Cellar has been hailed by the toughest and meanest critics in the world, including the New York Times, who said the club has “a billion dollars’ worth of comedians.”
“People who know and love comedy appreciate our unique ‘showcase format’,” said Estee Adoram, talent producer of Comedy Cellar. “It’s one of our secret sauces. We don’t use the typical format of putting up a stage in a sterile function room, and presenting a passable MC doing 15 minutes, a slightly better middle act doing 20 minutes and a reasonably good headliner doing 40 minutes. Our showcase format features 5 headliner-level comics, each doing their best 15-20 minutes. These are headliners you either have heard of - or will hear of soon. All in a unique setting - unlike any of the other comedy rooms in Vegas. This is the greatest comedy in the greatest atmosphere for comedy.”
Orders of 10 or more tickets please call 1-866-574-3851 or email our team.
Host: Mark Cohen
Wednesday, May 23 - Sunday, May 27
- Julian McCullough: "Half Hour Special" on Comedy Central, Fuse, "This American Life"
- Sam Morril: From "Conan," Comedy Central's "Half Hour Special", "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert"
- Beth Stelling: "Jimmy Kimmel LIVE," Netflix special, writer for HBO's "Crashing"
- Ryan Hamilton: Hour Special on Netflix, "Late Show with Stephen Colbert," "Conan O'Brien Show," and "Last Comic Standing."
Wednesday, May 30 - Sunday, June 3
- Phil Hanley: Comedy Central Special, "The Late Show with Seth Meyers", "The Pete Holmes Show" on TBS, John Oliver's "New York Stand Up" show, Host of "Keeping Joe" podcast
- Ricky Velez: Larry Wilmore's Nightly Show, Comic to Watch: Comedy Central, NY's Funniest: NY Comedy Festival
- Marina Franklin: From the movie "Trainwreck," "Louie," "The Nightly Show," and "The Jim Gaffigan Show"
Wednesday, June 6 - Sunday, June 10
- Sean Donnelly: From "The David Letterman Show", "Conan O'Brien", Comedy Central "Half Hour Special"
- Chris DiStefano: From "The David Letterman Show", MTV, CDCBS
- Ian Edwards: From "@MIDNIGHT," From "Conan"
- Matthew Broussard: From "Conan", Comedy Cellar Half Hour, Finalist on Jeff Ross' "Roast Battle"
Wednesday, June 13 - Sunday, June 17
- Carmen Lynch: From "The David Letterman Show", Comedy Central
- Greer Barnes: From HBO's "Crashing", The "Dave Chappelle Show, "Tough Crowd", "For The Love of The Game", and "The David Letterman Show"
- Kathleen Dunbar: Winner of Las Vegas Comedy Festival
- John Joseph: From Comedy Central's "Tough Crowd," From "The View"
Wednesday, June 20 - Sunday, June 24
- Emma Willmann: From "The Late Night Show with Stephen Colbert", MTV, VH1, host of "The Check Spot" on Sirius XM
- Dan Naturman: From HBO's "Crashing", "The Tonight Show", "Last Comic Standing", "Jimmy Kimmel Live", "The David Letterman Show"
- Des Bishop: HBO's "A Comic's Climb", "The Today Show", "Des Bishop Work Experience" RTE (Ireland) Best of Edinburgh Fringe BBC (UK)
- Jared Freid: From Comedy Central
Wednesday June 31 - Sunday July 3
- Michael Somerville: "The David Letterman Show", Sirius XM Album of the Year, "How to (Blank) a Man" web series, Host of "Wingman" on FLN
- Dean Delray
- Ricky Velez: "Larry Willmore Nightly Show", "Comic to Watch: Comedy Central" "NY's Funniest: NY Comedy Festival"
- Jessica Kirson: From the movie "The Comedian", From "The Apprentice" on NBC, "The Tonight Show", The "Carson Daly Show", "The Last Comic Standing" VH1, Bravo, Comedy Central's "Premium Blend"
Why You'll Love It
The world famous marquee
Host Marc Cohen
Guest comedian Steve Byrne
Creator and host of "Roast Battle"- Brian Moses