THINGS TO DO AT RIO LAS VEGAS
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing spa day at Rio Spa & Salon or soaring 400 feet in the air on the Voodoo Zipline, there's never a dull moment at Rio Las Vegas! Enjoy the Rio’s one of a kind BevErtainment, where award-winning BevErtainers not only serve cocktails, but sing and dance throughout five stages across the casino floor.
- AttractionView Las Vegas in the most thrilling and spectacular way! VooDoo Zip Line accommodates two riders at once and connects the two towers of the Rio more than 490 feet above the ground!
- PromotionsBeing a local has it's rewards! As a Nevada resident, you can enjoy special discounts on everything from mouth-watering meals and show tickets to spa treatments and more.
- NightlifeSee Las Vegas from our point of view at VooDoo Rooftop Nightclub, a Las Vegas nightclub 51 stories above the neon on the roof of the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino.
- NightlifeAt the center of Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino, iBar is the perfect spot to see and be seen.
- SpaThe Rio Spa & Salon is dedicated to refreshing your mind as well as your body. The Salon offers a full range of services including haircuts, color, perms, highlights, manicures, pedicures, makeup application and waxing.
- NightlifeTrying every daiquiri flavor here would leave you in a hallucinogenic state, perhaps dreaming of purple zebras much like the inspiration behind this bar of frozen libations. At this daiquiri bar with 7 flavors, mix and match an infinite number of combinations or keep it classy with a non-alcoholic creation. Located in the hotel lobby.
- AttractionKiss By Monster Mini Golf is a 13,000-square-foot ''KISS Themed'' attraction that showcases an indoor glow-in-the-dark custom designed, Rockin' 18-hole miniature golf course filled with state-of-the-art video, special effects & unique KISS props.
- ShoppingRio Las Vegas Shopping options are plentiful at Masquerade Village at Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino.
- NightlifeDesigned by women for women, this sassy Las Vegas lounge is the perfect spot to enjoy a drink before or after the Chippendales show.
- GolfWhen you stay, you can connect with the green by booking a tee time at one of our top-rated golf courses, Rio Secco and Cascata Golf, both located just minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip.
- PoolVooDoo Beach, the pool at Rio Las Vegas Hotel and Casino, features cascading waterfalls, four swimming pools and three whirlpool spas.
- Property FeatureCount’s Kustoms’ Danny Koker brings Count's Tattoo Company to Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino.
- Property FeatureThe Rio's state-of-the-art conference center includes over 160,000 square feet of space and offers easy access and great flexibility. The ambiance is elegant yet relaxed and removed from the bustle of activity in the hotel.