Type of Activity
Starting at $10 (Plus Tax & Fees)
Thursday - Sunday6 PM - 1 AM
About This Venue
172 is a live music club that will feature both nationally acclaimed bands, as well as the most promising up and coming bands from around the world. 172 provides our patrons access to the artists in an intimate, up close, and personal experience. 172 also features elevated fusion dining highlighted by their amazing sushi selection, making it the perfect place to have dinner with craft cocktails and listen to live music.
We have combined the opportunity to listen to amazing music, while enjoying the best original cocktails and high-end gourmet dishes that have been created especially for you.
We have dedicated our time focusing on details in order to provide to you the most memorable entertainment experience. We are a unique club, catering to those that have the same passion for live music as we do, but with that extra touch that will blow people’s minds.
Someone once said; “Go Big Or Go Home”...well, we are going bigger.
Why are we called 172?
When volcanoes erupt, they make a loud noise. No explosion has ever matched the one that occurred in 1883 on the island of Krakatoa. The volcanic eruption there registered the loudest sound ever recorded on the planet.
The sound was so incredibly loud that it circled the earth four times and registered 172 on the decibel scale, which was recorded over 100 milesaway.
Our goal? To become the loudest eruption to re-define the music scene since Krakatoa.
Welcome to 172.
Tickets on sale at the door
- 12/7 - Country Steel (no cover)
- 12/14 & 12/15 - The Rhylolite Sound ($10)
- 12/21 & 12/22 - Comet and the Cupids (no cover)
- 12/28 - All The Rage
- 12/29 - Dio Rising (no cover)
- 01/04 - Future Vinyls (no cover)
- 01/05 - Petty or Not (no cover)
- 01/18-01/20 - Jason Charles Miller ($10)
- 01/25 - Leatherbound Crooks (no cover)
- 02/02 - The Dirty Hooks ($10)
- 03/07 - Powersolo (no cover)
- 03/08 - Diamante Electrico ($12)
- 03/15 - Jacky Vincent (no cover)