VooDoo Rooftop Nightclub & Lounge
Type of Activity
• Mondays & Tuesdays; December 24 - 26
• 8 PM-10 PM: Free Admission
SUN, WED - THURS
- 10 PM-Close: $10 Women/$20 Men
- Local ladies FREE with NV ID
FRI - SAT
- 10 PM-Close: $20 Women/$30 Men
- 8 PM – 2 AM
- 8 PM - 3 AM
*ADDITIONAL ATTIRE INFORMATION:
- Men: No hats, tank tops, athletic wear, sweats, or sandals permitted. Nice shirt, jeans, closed toe shoes, and dress shorts are ok.
- Women: No hats, athletic wear, or sweats permitted.
ABOUT THE VOODOO ROOFTOP NIGHTCLUB & LOUNGE
Dine, dance and drink 51 stories above the excitement of Sin City at the wildest Las Vegas nightlife destination, VooDoo Rooftop Nightclub at Rio Las Vegas.
See Sin City from the Rio’s point of view from the indoor/outdoor Vegas nightclub, complete with a striking steel staircase. Perfect for summer evenings, the patio’s dance floor gives you the chance to dance beneath the stars, while our live DJ spins nightly. The cool, refreshing breeze is another plus.
And of course, VooDoo Nightclub’s award-winning flair bartenders add to the excitement. Watch them mix up specialty cocktails like the world-famous Witch Doctor – a gigantic rum cocktail topped with dry ice.
VooDoo Rooftop Nightclub opens at 8 p.m. nightly and is located directly above the elegant and exotic VooDoo Steakhouse, Rio’s premier gourmet steakhouse. VIP bottle service is also available.
The easiest way to VooDoo Rooftop Nightclub is by parking in the Masquerade garage. After the entrance door, walk a few steps and it will be on your left.
Email VoodooVIPSales@caesars.com to book your table today, or call 702-777-7800 for reservations.
NEW YEAR'S EVE
VooDoo Rooftop Nightclub will be celebrating a Neon New Year’s Eve Party with plenty of neon décor, party favors, photo ops and models dressed in neon outfits!
Call (702) 930-5291 for reservations.
- General Admission Pre-Sale: $100.
- $750 Package Includes: Inside table with 1 bottle of Yellow Label & standard bottle of liquor for up to 4 guests.
- $1000 Package Includes: Inside table with 1 bottle of Yellow Label & standard bottle of liquor for up to 6 guests.
- 1500 Package Includes: Inside table with 2 bottles of Yellow Label & standard bottles of liquor for up to 8 guests.
- $1800 Package Includes: Outside upper patio level table with 1 bottle of Dom Perignon, Cristal or Ace of Spades Champagne & 1 premium bottle of liquor for up to 5 guests.
- $2,000 Package Includes: Outside lower patio level table with 1 bottle of Dom Perignon & 2 premium bottles of liquor for up to 8 guests.
- $2,500 Package Includes: Outside upper patio level table with 1 bottle of Dom Perignon & 2 premium bottles of liquor for up to 8 guests.
- $3,500 Package Includes: Outside upper patio level table with 2 bottles of Dom Perignon & 2 premium bottles of liquor for up to 12 guests.
- $4,000 Package Includes: Outside upper level balcony table 2 bottles of Dom Perignon & 3 premium bottles of liquor for up to 15 guests.
- Voted 2015 best Las Vegas locals after hours nightclub by Casino Player magazine
- Enjoy one of the best views in Las Vegas
- Party 51 stories above the ground
- Try the Witch Doctor cocktail, complete with dry ice
- Dance at the club’s outdoor patio
- Flair bartenders keep the party going
- Stop by the Total Snapshot kiosk to purchase acommemorative photo of your voodoo experience
Why You'll Love It
An indoor/outdoor, double-decker nightclub
Fantastic views of Las Vegas
Award-winning flair bartenders
Why You'll Love It
"VooDoo Lounge, a rooftop nightclub (with a room that doubles as a steakhouse),is also worth checking out. Take in great views of the city at this indoor/outdoor, bi-level club 51 floors atop the Rio. DJs, great dance bands, and well-trainedflair bartenders, serving concoctions such as the rum-packed Witch Doctor, keep things lively."
"The glass elevator ride to VooDoo Lounge, atop the Rio Hotel, is not for the faint of heart, as it offers a bird’s eye view of Vegas. Once inside, black light voodoo drawings in the winding hallways draw the eye’s attention and the bar area, decorated with candles, lends an air of mystery. Check out the entertaining flare bartenders who mix up tempting concoctions like the Love Potion or the Witch Doctor, or take in the view from VIP seating that flanks the bar on either side."