1. By participating in the Caesars Rewards program (“Program”), participants agree to be bound by these rules and regulations.
2. Membership in the Program is free.
3. Must be 21 years of age or older to enroll in Program and present valid, government-issued photo identification for proof of age in order to obtain a Caesars Rewards card and to redeem Reward Credits. Identification that is deemed acceptable is in the sole discretion of management and may vary by location.
4. The benefits of the Program are intended and solely for the use of the person listed on the account (“Member”).
5. A Member may not allow any other person to use his or her Caesars Rewards card or access his or her account. Caesars Rewards cards are non-transferable.
6. Caesars Rewards cards may be used to track play and accumulate Tier Credits and Reward Credits (collectively referred to as “Credits”) by the account holding Member only.
7. Caesars Rewards cards are the property of Caesars Enterprise Services, LLC, and must be returned immediately upon request of Caesars Enterprise Services, LLC.
8. Caesars Enterprise Services, LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively “Caesars”) are not responsible for lost or stolen cards, including any resulting misuse.
9. Each Member is responsible for selecting a username and password for his or her online Caesars Rewards account. Each Member must keep this information, as well as their security questions/answers, confidential and secure. Each Member is responsible for any activity and resulting damages due to the Member’s negligence or fault in protecting their account access information.
10. A Member may accumulate Tier Credits and accumulate/redeem Reward Credits at any participating property. A list of participating properties is available at the Caesars Rewards Center.
11. The rules, terms, conditions and limitations for accumulating and redeeming Credits may vary by participating property and are subject to change at any time in Caesars’ sole discretion. Please visit a participating property’s Caesars Rewards Center and the Caesars Rewards website to learn more.
12. It is the responsibility of the Member to ensure his/her Caesars Rewards card is inserted properly in the machine when playing slots, and to ensure that a supervisor is aware of play when playing table games, keno, race and sports betting or other games in order to receive Credits.
13. Caesars uses reasonable efforts to track a Member’s average bet and length of play; however, as a condition of receiving Credits for table games play, keno, race and sports betting, or other non-slot games, Members agree that such Credits are granted based on the personal observation of Caesars employees, which is subject to error. The determination of Caesars shall be final with respect to any discrepancies.
14. No Credits will be earned on any free slot play coupons, free table play vouchers, promotional chips or free play downloaded to slot machines.
15. A Member may also receive Credits for qualified hospitality spend at participating outlets at participating properties. Credits will not be awarded for tax, service charges, tips or comps. Tips added to large dining parties will be considered a service charge. Hospitality outlets include participating hotels, spas, food and beverage outlets, bars, nightclubs, and retail shops – see the Caesars Rewards Center for a complete list of qualified outlets. Credits will be awarded for whole dollars only. Any remaining cents will be truncated to the tenth, and will then count towards the Member’s next Credit. Credits awarded based upon hospitality spend are not used to determine eligibility for entries or prizes for promotions, tournaments or any other drawings, sweepstakes, contests, etc.
16. It is the responsibility of the Member to provide their Caesars Rewards card to the hospitality outlet cashier at participating outlets, prior to settling a hospitality purchase in order to receive Credits.
17. All Reward Credit redemptions are final unless otherwise allowed at the sole discretion of management.
18. If a Member purchases and subsequently returns merchandise, Caesars may deduct from the Member’s Credits the number of Credits awarded for the purchase of the subsequently returned merchandise.
19. Members may also receive Tier Credit bonuses based on their daily Tier Credit earnings. Tier Credits earned are based on a single promotional day’s activity. Promotional days vary by location. Check with a Caesars Rewards Center for details. One Tier Credit bonus level awarded per promotional day and does not count toward Reward Credit balance, promotional Tier Credit earnings, or qualifying for another bonus.
20. All Tier Credit and Reward Credit accumulations are subject to review and verification by management.
21. Management reserves the right to adjust account status due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud or other misuse of the Caesars Rewards card.
22. Reward Credits have no cash value.
23. Reward Credits are valid as long as the Member obtains at least one Reward Credit every six months. If the Member does not obtain any Reward Credits within any six-month period, the entire Reward Credit account balance will expire.
24. Caesars engages in various strategic relationships with other companies, which may result in the Member being able to accumulate additional Reward Credits due to the Member’s relationships with such companies – see the Caesars Rewards Center for additional information.
25. Tier Credit and Reward Credit balances are non-transferable, including upon death or divorce.
26. Members agree to allow Caesars the unconditional use of their name and likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or further consent.
27. All decisions regarding the interpretation of Program rules, eligibility, Tier Credit and Reward Credit accumulation, etc. lie solely with management whose decisions are final.
28. Caesars reserves the right to modify or cancel this Program at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval.
29. Caesars reserves the right to deny anyone application for membership or terminate anyone’s membership in the Program at any time in its sole discretion without recourse.
30. If any Member fails to comply with the Program or the rules of participating properties in any manner, including violations of these rules, misuse of the Caesars Rewards card, fraud, misrepresentation, improper conduct, violation of laws or any Member is or should be excluded from gaming at any participating property, all as determined by Caesars in its sole discretion, Caesars may terminate the Member’s membership in the Program. In lieu of termination, Caesars may, at its sole discretion, deduct Reward Credits from a Member’s account and/or demote the Member’s account status, but permit the individual to remain a Caesars Rewards Member. In the event of a Member’s termination for any reason, the Member’s Reward Credits shall immediately expire. Caesars shall have no obligation to award any compensation and there shall be no other recourse for the account termination or the expired Reward Credits.
31. Subject to applicable laws, Caesars may either terminate or suspend membership benefits of Members who have been issued credit and are in default in repayment of that credit, who have had a check cashed and returned for non-payment, or are in any other way delinquent with respect to payments or indebtedness owed to Caesars. If the suspended Member becomes current on all payments owed to Caesars, Caesars may reinstate the Member’s membership benefits and Reward Credits. The decision whether or not to reinstate membership benefits and/or Reward Credits is at the sole discretion of Caesars.
32. Individuals who are excluded from casino, racino, and off track betting (OTB) facilities and online gambling products, through a government program, their own request, at the sole discretion of Caesars, or through any other means, are not eligible to participate in the Program.
33. All communications with Caesars may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.
34. Additional rules and information may be available upon request at the Caesars Rewards Center.
35. If any provision of these rules is deemed invalid or unenforceable by law or regulation, such provision shall be deemed void only for the specific jurisdiction at issue, but all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be 19 or older to gamble in Ontario, but must be 21 or older to become a Caesars Rewards member. Sports betting available in AZ, CO, DE, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MD, MI, MS, NV, NM, NJ, NY, NC, OH, Ontario (Canada), PA, RI, TN, VA, WA, WV, WY, Washington, DC, and Puerto Rico. Wagering on horse racing is available in FL, IA, IN, KY, MD, MA, MN, MT, ND, OH, OR, PA, WA and WY. Sports betting and wagering on horse racing is void where prohibited by law. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling Problem? CA, IL, KY, MD, NJ, OH, TN, VA, WV, PA (Caesars Sportsbook is affiliated with Harrah's Philadelphia): If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) or MD: visit mdgamblinghelp.org; WV: visit 1800gambler.net; AZ: Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP; CO, DC, MT, NV, OR, RI, WY, KS (Affiliated with Kansas Crossing Casino): Call or text 1-800-522-4700; DE: Call 1-888-850-8888 or visit deproblemgambling.org; FL: Call 1-888-ADMIT-IT (888-236-4848); IN: Call 1-800-9-WITH-IT (1-800-994-8448); IA: Call 1-800-BETSOFF (1-800-238-7633) or visit www.yourlifeiowa.org/gambling; LA (Licensed through Horseshoe Bossier City and Harrah’s New Orleans): Call 1-877-770-STOP (1-877-770-7867); MA: Call 1-800-327-5050; MI: Call 1-800-270-7117; MN: Call 1-800-333-HOPE (1-800-333-4673); MO: Call 1-888-BETSOFF (1-888-238-7633); MS: Call 1-888-777-9696; NE: Call 1-833-BETOVER (1-833-238-6837); NM: Call 1-888-696-2440; NC: Call 877-718-5543 or visit morethanagame.nc.gov; ND: Call 1-877-702-7848; WA (Affiliated with Muckleshoot Casino Resort): Call 1-800-547-6133; Ontario, Canada (Affiliated with Caesars Windsor) PlaySmart. 1-866-531-2600 ConnexOntario Problem Gambling Services. Must be 19 years of age or older to enter the casino and all other outlets. Those who have been trespassed from Caesars Windsor and/or self-excluded from any OLG or Caesars property are not eligible to attend Caesars Windsor or related outlets, participate in promotions or redeem offers.; Visit connexontario.ca or call 1-866-531-2600 or text CONNEX to 247247; Puerto Rico: Call 1-800-981-0023; llame a la línea PAS de ASSMCA 1-800-981-0023. ©2023, Caesars EntertainmentGambling Problem? NY: Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369); OH, PA: Call 1-800-GAMBLER