The Caesars Rewards Salute card is available to:
- All active duty military
- Members of the Army National Guard and the Air National Guard
- Members of the Army Reserve, Navy Reserve, Marine Corps Reserve, Air Force Reserve and Coast Guard Reserve
- All veterans
- All military and veteran spouses
Salute cardholders are eligible for military hotel discounts when they book online (10% all year) plus they will automatically be upgraded to Caesars Rewards Platinum status, which offers even more deals including:
- Complimentary self and valet parking at many destinations
- Pre-sale access for shows
- Discounts at casino gift shops
- Discounts on select Norwegian Cruise Line vacations
- A complimentary stay at Atlantis, Paradise Island in The Bahamas
- And more
Members can visit the Caesars Rewards Benefits Overview for more information on Platinum benefits.
To receive a Salute card, guest must be a verified Caesars Rewards member. Guest must sign up for the Salute program in person at one of nearly 40 U.S. Caesars Rewards Resorts and provide a U.S. military ID or veteran’s card. Active Military IDs, National Guard IDs, Reserves IDs, Retired Military IDs, DD214, and Veteran Cards will be accepted for verification. Must be of legal age to gamble in order to join Caesars Rewards and receive Salute card.