Caesars Rewards® mobile app: Goodbye 2023 Tier Credit Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PLAY NECESSARY TO ENTER. Promotion period (“Promotion Period”) begins on Friday, December 1, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. PT and ends on Sunday, December 31, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. PT. All times referred to in these Official Rules are Pacific Time (“PT”). As used herein, “Sponsor” means Caesars Enterprise Services, LLC, located at One Caesars Palace Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89109. “Promotion Entities” means Sponsor, Sponsor’s parent and each of Sponsor’s affiliated and subsidiary companies. The “Caesars Rewards mobile app: Goodbye 2023 Tier Credit Sweepstakes” shall be referred to as “Promotion” throughout these Official Rules. Promotion is sponsored by Sponsor.
1. To be eligible to enter this Promotion, participants (“Participants”) must be:
a. A Caesars Rewards member (membership is free, and Participants can join at any Caesars Rewards Center, online at https://www.caesars.com/total-rewards, or via the Caesars Rewards mobile app);
b. A resident of the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec); and
c. At least 21 years of age (19 years of age for Canadian residents).
2. Void in the Province of Quebec and where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations, including gaming regulations, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities. Residents of certain states or other jurisdictions may be excluded from participation until Sponsor has received applicable regulatory approval.
4. All entries are subject to review and verification.
5. Except where prohibited by law, Participants agree to allow Sponsor the unconditional use of their name and likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or consent.
6. Winner is responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
7. Promotion times are approximate. Sponsor reserves the right to change Promotion times due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
8. All decisions regarding the interpretation of the Official Rules, eligibility, etc. for this Promotion lie solely with Sponsor whose decisions are final.
9. Sponsor reserves the right to modify or cancel this Promotion at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of the date of such modification, materially alter or change any Participant’s prize already awarded. Notice of any such modification is sufficient if posted on the Caesars Rewards website located at https://caesars.com/myrewards/promotions/terms-and-conditions/2023-app-officialrules
10. Sponsor may disqualify any Participant for any prize based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of these Official Rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Promotion.
11. Sponsor is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
12. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a Participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
13. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
14. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any program or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
15. Prizes and entries are non-transferable.
16. Entries will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
17. Entries shall become the property of Sponsor, where applicable, and will not be returned.
18. Need not be present to win.
19. A copy of these Official Rules and any changes will be available on the Caesars Rewards page (https://caesars.com/myrewards/promotions/terms-and-conditions/2023-app-officialrules) the duration of this Promotion.
20. The following individuals are not eligible to enter the Promotion:
a. Employees of Sponsor or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates or parent companies who are (i) director level or above or (ii) involved in coordinating or executing promotions on behalf of Sponsor;
b. Employees of any advertising agency or marketing services firm that is providing any services to Sponsor in connection with the Promotion;
c. The spouse, parent or child of an employee described in (a) or (b) above;
d. Anyone sharing the same primary residence as an employee described in (a) or (b) above; or
e. Individuals who are excluded from Sponsor facilities, including through a government program, at Sponsor’s discretion, or by their own request.
21. By entering the Promotion, each Participant agrees on behalf of Participant and his or her heirs, executors, and administrators (a) to release and hold harmless Promotion Entities and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from Participant’s participation in the Promotion and/or Participant’s acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize or any portion thereof (including any travel related thereto); (b) to indemnify Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from Participant’s failure to comply with these Official Rules or a breach of any of Participant’s representations and warranties; (c) to hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, condition, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with such prize; (d) if selected as a winner, to the posting of Participant’s name on Sponsor’s websites and the use by the Promotion Entities of Participant’s name, voice, image, and/or likeness for publicity, promotional, and advertising purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval, and, upon request, to the giving of consent, in writing, to such use; and (e) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Promotion itself, and to be bound by all decisions of Sponsor, which are binding and final.
22. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes that have or have not been awarded as long as the value is substantially the same as the original prize offered in the event that the original prize becomes unavailable. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules.
23. Odds of winning dependent upon number of entries received.
25. Preliminary Requirements. To enter the Promotion, Participants must first register through one (1) of two (2) ways, outlined below. Participants will only need to register one (1) time.
a. Registration through the Caesars Rewards mobile app. Eligible Participants who (a) have downloaded the Caesars Rewards mobile app (“App”) and (b) have logged in to the App with their Caesars Rewards account will be sent daily Offers (“Offers”) via the App to accept entry into this Promotion.
i. The App is available for download on smart phones and mobile devices on Google Play and the iTunes App store. Apple is not a sponsor nor is it affiliated with this Promotion. The App is free but subject to the listed terms and conditions described within the App. Use of the App requires a web-enabled device and therefore data rates may apply.
b. Online Registration. Eligible Participants may also go online to www.caesars.com/mobilepromos to register by completing the fields in the online form.
26. Once registered, Participants can receive drawing entries (“Drawing Entries”) by one (1) of the methods outlined below:
a. Drawing Entries through the App. Participants will be sent a daily Offer via the App. Participant must click “Accept Offer” to receive one (1) Drawing Entry for that day.
b. Drawing Entries through Online Form. Participants can enter online by visiting www.caesars.com/mobilepromos, and completing the required fields to receive one (1) Drawing Entry each day.
27. Additionally, Participants may also receive an additional twenty-four (24) bonus Drawing Entries by accepting the bonus Drawing Entry offer (“Bonus Offer”) on Sunday, December 24, 2023.
28. The maximum number of Drawing Entries a Participant can receive is fifty-five (55), regardless of entry method.
29. All Drawing Entries are electronic.
30. Additionally, Participants who have downloaded the Caesars Rewards mobile app as a new user and have registered for this Promotion through a daily Offer will receive a one (1) time one hundred (100) Tier Credit Bonus.
31. Bonus Tier Credits for the new mobile app downloads will be applied to Participants account no later than Wednesday, January 31, 2024.
32. Entrants are not permitted to have multiple Caesars Rewards accounts. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Caesars Rewards accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's Drawing Entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
33. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
34. No late entries will be accepted.
Winner Selection and Prize:
35. Potential winning Drawing Entries will be selected by a random selection process (through reasonably secure means to be determined by Sponsor) from all eligible Drawing Entries.
36. On or about Wednesday, January 10, 2024, Sponsor will conduct the Drawing where twenty-four (24) winners will be selected to win two thousand twenty-four (2,024) Tier Credits each.
37. Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
38. Tier Credits will be posted to Participant’s account on or about Wednesday, January 31, 2024.
39. All Tier Credits awarded pursuant to this Promotion will be applied towards Participant’s 2024 Tier Status.
40. Only the Participant who submitted the winning entry will receive the prize. In case of a dispute over the identity of the individual who made a winning entry, Sponsor reserves the right to determine the potential winner in its sole discretion. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor may deem that an entry was made by the authorized account holder of the primary email address associated with the email account used to enter. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned to the email account by the company or organization responsible for assigning such accounts.
41. Potential winner will be contacted via email, telephone, or any other available means by Sponsor. Invalid or incorrect contact Caesars Rewards account information (telephone number, email address or mailing address) will result in prize forfeiture.
42. Potential winner must reply within 48 hours of being contacted to claim their prize. Notice to potential winner may include instructions on how to confirm eligibility, which may require potential winner to email or otherwise deliver to Sponsor potential winner’s full name, date of birth, phone number, email address, and/or mailing address. Failure to reply or provide requested information within 48 hours will result in prize forfeiture.
43. Potential winners who are residents of Canada will be required to correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited (90 seconds), mathematical, skill-testing question. All answers to skill-testing questions are final. Should a potential Canadian winner incorrectly answer the skill-testing question, the potential winner will be disqualified.
44. Promotion winnings may be subject to reporting and withholding pursuant to federal IRS regulations, and participants are required to cooperate with Sponsor in completing necessary forms.
45. Potential winner may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability, and, except where prohibited, publicity release.
46. If by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, all prizes will be awarded on a first come - first serve basis until the advertised number of prizes available in each prize category are distributed. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded and any claims after that number of prizes is awarded will be void.
47. If a winner does not claim his or her prize in the allotted time, Sponsor will, time permitting, select a new potential winner. Only one (1) alternate winner will be selected, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
48. All prizes claimed will be awarded. Sponsor and its affiliated and parent company, advertising and promotion agencies, are not responsible for printing, distribution or production errors and may rescind, cancel or revoke this drawing based upon any such error without liability and at its sole discretion. By participating in this Promotion, entrants waive all right to, and hold harmless, Sponsor and its advertising and promotions agencies from any loss, damage or expense arising out of or in connection with participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize.
49. For a copy of these Official Rules or the name of the winner (available after Wednesday, January 10, 2024), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received no later than Monday, February 12, 2024 to Caesars Entertainment, One Harrah’s Court, Las Vegas, NV 89119, Attn: Caesars Rewards (Caesars Rewards mobile app: Goodbye 2023 Tier Credit Sweepstakes). Canadian residents may omit return postage.
50. In the event of a dispute for Harrah’s Rincon redemption, with the outcome of a promotion or contest participants may, within seven (7) days of the date of the written response from the Casino Manager, file the dispute in writing with the Rincon Tribal Gaming Commission for review.