NO PURCHASE OR PLAY NECESSARY TO ENTER. Promotion period (“Promotion Period”) begins on Thursday, April 1, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. PT and ends on Friday, April 30, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PT. All times referred to in these Official Rules are Pacific Time (“PT”). As used herein, “Sponsor” means Caesars Enterprise Services, LLC, located at One Caesars Palace Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89109. “Promotion Entities” means Sponsor, Sponsor’s parent and each of Sponsor’s affiliated and subsidiary companies. The “Say & Play 200K Reward Credit Sweepstakes” shall be referred to as “Promotion” throughout these Official Rules. Promotion is sponsored by Sponsor
1. To be eligible to enter this Promotion, participants (“Participants”) must be:
a. A Caesars Rewards® member (membership is free, and Participants can join at any Caesars Rewards® Center, online at https://www.caesars.com/program/ , or via the Caesars Rewards® mobile app);
b. A Say & Play panel member (membership is free, and Participants can join at https://www.sayandplay.com/signup);
c. A legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia;
d. At least 21 years of age;
e. In good standing during the entire duration of the Promotion Period and
f. In possession of access to a computer or mobile device with internet access and an email account as of Thursday, April 1, 2021.
2. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations, including gaming regulations, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities. Residents of certain states or other jurisdictions may be excluded from participation until Sponsor has received applicable regulatory approval.
4. All entries are subject to review and verification.
5. Except where prohibited by law, Participants agree to allow Sponsor the unconditional use of their name and likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or consent.
6. Winner is responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
7. Promotion times are approximate. Sponsor reserves the right to change Promotion times due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
8. All decisions regarding the interpretation of the Official Rules, eligibility, etc. for this Promotion lie solely with Sponsor whose decisions are final.
9. Sponsor reserves the right to modify or cancel this Promotion at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of the date of such modification, materially alter or change any Participant’s prize already awarded. Notice of any such modification is sufficient if posted at a Caesars Rewards® Center or within the Caesars Rewards® mobile application.
10. Sponsor may disqualify any Participant for any prize based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of these Official Rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Promotion.
11. Sponsor is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
12. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a Participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
13. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
14. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any program or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
15. Prizes and entries are non-transferable.
16. Entries will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
17. Need not be present to win.
18. A copy of these Official Rules and any changes will be available at any Caesars Rewards Center throughout the duration of this Promotion.
19. The following individuals are not eligible to enter the Promotion:
a. Employees of Sponsor or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates or parent companies who are
i) director level or above or
ii) involved in coordinating or executing promotions on behalf of Sponsor;
b. Employees of any advertising agency or marketing services firm that is providing any services to Sponsor in connection with the Promotion;
c. Employees of Dynata LLC;
d. The spouse, parent or child of an employee described in (a) (b) (c) above;
e. Anyone sharing the same primary residence as an employee described in (a) or (b) or (c) above; or
f. Individuals who are excluded from Sponsor facilities, including through a government program, at Sponsor’s discretion, or by their own request.
20. By entering the Promotion, each Participant agrees on behalf of Participant and his or her heirs, executors, and administrators (a) to release and hold harmless Dynata, LLC , Promotion Entities and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from Participant’s participation in the Promotion and/or Participant’s acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize or any portion thereof (including any travel related thereto); (b) to indemnify Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from Participant’s failure to comply with these Official Rules or a breach of any of Participant’s representations and warranties; (c) to hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, condition, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with such prize; (d) if selected as a winner, to the posting of Participant’s name on Sponsor’s websites and the use by the Promotion Entities of Participant’s name, voice, image, and/or likeness for publicity, promotional, and advertising purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval, and, upon request, to the giving of consent, in writing, to such use; and (e) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Promotion itself, and to be bound by all decisions of Sponsor, which are binding and final.
21. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes that have or have not been awarded as long as the value is substantially the same as the original prize offered in the event that the original prize becomes unavailable. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules.
22. Odds of winning dependent upon number of entries received.
PROMOTION REGISTRATION AND ENTRY:
23. During the Promotion Period, eligible Participants who complete a survey that the panel invites them to, will receive one (1) drawing entry (“Drawing Entry”) into this Promotion; and earn associated Reward Credits® per the standard Say & Play program.
24. Maximum of one (1) Drawing Entry per Caesars Rewards® member, regardless of number of surveys completed or online submissions sent.
25. Participants must have correct Caesars Rewards number entered in Say & Play profile to receive a Drawing Entry.
26. Online Participation. Participants may receive (1) Drawing Entry by going online https://www.caesars.com/myrewards/promotions/say-and-play-200k-reward-credit-sweepstakes/say-and-play-opt-in to register by completing the fields in the online form.
27. Participants are not permitted to have multiple Caesars Rewards accounts. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Caesars Rewards accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
28. Drawing Entries for this Promotion are in electronic format and will be activated when Participant completes a survey or submits a Mail-In Submission.
29. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees.
30. Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, either through a government program or by their own request, are not eligible.
31. Each Participant must certify eligibility.
32. By participating in this Promotion, Participants agree to comply with all rules contained herein.
33. No entries will be accepted after 11:59 p.m. PT on Friday, April 30, 2021.
34. Drawing Entries shall become the property of Sponsor, where applicable, and will not be returned.
WINNER SELECTION AND PRIZES:
36. Sponsor will select two (2) potential winners on or about Wednesday, May 12, 2021, by random selection process (through any reasonably secure means to be determined by Sponsor), from all eligible Drawing Entries, to award the below prizes:
a. Two (2) winners will receive 200,000 Reward Credits each.
37. RewardCredits will be posted to winner’s account within fourteen (14) business days.
38. Approximate retail value of all prizes awarded is $4,000.00.
39. Reward Credits are not redeemable for cash and have no value until presented for redemption in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Total Rewards program. All estimated Reward Credit values stated in these Official Rules are estimated redemption values. Actual redemption value will vary depending on the type of product or service, the outlet location and other factors.
40. Reward Credit prizes are subject to all terms and conditions applicable to Reward Credits, including, without limitation, the Caesars Rewards Rules and Regulations available at www.caesarsrewards.com/rules. A winner’s Reward Credits will expire if the winner fails to earn at least one (1) new Reward Credit every six (6) months. Reinstatements will not be allowed if the Reward Credits expire due to inactivity. Visit www.caesarsrewards.com for more information.
41. Only the Participant who submitted the winning entry will receive the prize. In case of a dispute over the identity of the individual who made a winning entry, Sponsor reserves the right to determine the potential winner in its sole discretion.
42. No prize substitution will be made except as provided herein at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
43. Potential prize winners will be contacted via email, telephone, or any other available means by Sponsor to notify potential winner of prize. Invalid or incorrect contact Caesars Rewards account information (telephone number, email address or mailing address) will result in prize forfeiture.
44. Winner notification to potential winner’s may include instructions on how to confirm eligibility, which may require potential winner to email or otherwise deliver to Sponsor potential winner’s full name, date of birth, phone number, email address, and/or mailing address
45. Potential winner must reply within 48 hours of being contacted to claim their prize for forfeit prize.
46. Potential winner may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability, and, except where prohibited, publicity release.
47. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
48. If by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these official rules, all prizes will be awarded on a first come - first serve basis until the advertised number of prizes available in each prize category are distributed. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded and any claims after that number of prizes is awarded will be void.
49. If a winner does not claim his or her prize in the allotted time, Sponsor will not select a new potential winner. Unclaimed prizes will remain un-awarded.
50. All prizes claimed will be awarded. Sponsor and its affiliated and parent company, advertising and promotion agencies, are not responsible for printing, distribution or production errors and may rescind, cancel or revoke this drawing based upon any such error without liability and at its sole discretion. By participating in this promotion, Participants waive all right to, and hold harmless, Sponsor and its advertising and promotions agencies from any loss, damage or expense arising out of or in connection with participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize.
51. With regard to all prizes identified in these Official Rules, Casino reserves the right to substitute prizes that have or have not been awarded as long as the value is substantially the same as the original prize offered in the event that the original prizes become unavailable. In no event will Casino be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules.
52. Promotion winnings may be subject to reporting and withholding pursuant to federal IRS regulations, and Participants are required to cooperate with Casino in completing necessary forms.
53. For a copy of these Official Rules or the name of the winner’s (available after Wednesday, May 26. 2021,), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received no later than Wednesday, June 9, 2021 to Caesars Entertainment, One Harrah’s Court, Las Vegas, NV 89119, Attn: Caesars Rewards (Say & Play 200K Reward Credit Sweepstakes).