1. The Earn For Next Year Offer (the “Offer”) is open to all Caesars Rewards members (“Participants”) who remain in good standing during the entire duration of the Offer Period. Offer is subject to the Caesars Rewards Rules and Regulations (www.caesars.com/rules), which are incorporated herein by this reference.
2. The (“Offer Period”) is 12:00 a.m. PT on Tuesday, October 1, 2019 through 11:59 p.m. PT on Tuesday, December 31, 2019.
3. As used herein, “Caesars” means Caesars Enterprise Services, LLC and “Casino” means any Caesars Rewards casino in the United States and Canada participating in this Offer program.
4. To be eligible to receive this Offer, Participants must:
a. Have a valid email address on file;
b. Be registered to receive marketing communications by Tuesday, December 31, 2019.
5. Participants who have a valid email address will be sent a registration email on or about Tuesday, October 1, 2019, from which they must click the “REGISTER” button in order to be eligible to participate in this Offer.
6. Multiple Participants may not use the same email address or Caesars Rewards account in connection with this Offer. In the event more than one (1) Participant provides the same email address when registering, only the first Participant to register will be eligible for this Offer.
7. After registering for the Offer, eligible Participants will be able to earn Tier Credits towards their 2020 status.
8. Eligible Participants will receive 100 Tier Credits towards their 2020 status for every 500 Tier Credits earned during the Offer Period.
9. Maximum bonus per a Participant account is 20,000 Tier Credits.
10. The Tier Credits awarded pursuant to this Offer will be added to Participant’s account no later than Friday, January 31, 2020.
11. Participants will have their Tier Credits tracked for this offer using ratings from their Caesars Rewards card.
12. All credits received by Participant through this Offer will be Tier Credits only.
13. Daily Tier Credit Bonuses do not count towards earning for this Offer.
14. Tier Credit Bonuses earned pursuant to this Offer do not count toward Reward Credit balance, promotional Tier Credit earnings or qualify for a Daily Tier Credit Bonus.
15. This Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, including gaming, and all aspects of the Offer are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities, if required. Offer void where prohibited by law.
16. Holders of any Gaming Control Commission key license are not eligible to participate.
17. Individuals who are prohibited from casino gaming or from entering a casino hotel by law or for any other reason, including, without limitation, participation in a self-exclusion program, are not eligible.
18. Employees of Caesars and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and any of their owned, operated or managed properties, including the Casinos (collectively, the “Caesars Parties”), and Immediate Family members of such employees are not eligible for the Offer, unless approved in advance by Caesars. Immediate Family is defined as: mother, father, spouse, brother, sister, children, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, mother-in-law, father-in-law, step-parents, step-children, grandmother, grandfather, grandchildren and any relative or other person residing in the employee’s place of residence.
19. Tier Credits can be earned by using a Caesars Rewards card when playing slots, video poker or table games. Tier Credits can also be earned for spending at qualified shops, restaurants and hotels. For more details about qualified Tier Credit earning, visit a Caesars Rewards Center or https://www.caesars.com/myrewards. It is the Participant’s responsibility to make certain their Tier Credit earnings are being tracked correctly. The determination of Casino shall be final with respect to any discrepancies regarding tracked Tier Credit earnings.
20. Offer is non-transferrable.
21. By accepting the Offer, Participants agree to comply with all terms and conditions contained herein.
22. Caesars and Casino are not responsible for (a) injuries or losses arising or resulting from this Offer, (b) any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Offer, and (c) any equipment or software malfunctions.
23. Caesars may impose penalties upon any person who gives, makes, issues, authorizes or endorses any statement or action having, or designed to have, an effect prejudicial or detrimental to the best interest of the Offer as determined by Caesars, acting in its sole and absolute discretion. This may include, without limitation, expulsion from any or all Casino properties and/or loss of the right to participate in this or any other promotion conducted by Caesars and/or the Casinos.
24. All decisions regarding the interpretation of the Offer term and conditions, eligibility, scheduling and staging of the Offer, and penalties for misconduct lie solely with Caesars, whose decisions are final.
25. Where a situation arises which is not covered by these Terms and Conditions, Caesars or the applicable Casino shall have the authority to render a judgment, including the imposition of a penalty, in accordance with the best interests of the Offer and the maintenance of its integrity and public confidence.
26. Caesars Enterprise Services, LLC and/or any affiliated entity reserves the right to modify or cancel this Offer at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval.