Caesars Rewards Marketplace Card-Linked Offers Tier Credit Bonus Terms and Conditions
1. The Caesars Rewards Marketplace Card-Linked Offers Tier Credit Bonus Offer (the “Offer”) is open to all Caesars Rewards members (“Participants”) who remain in good standing during the entire duration of the Offer Period. Offer is subject to the Caesars Rewards Rules and Regulations (www.CaesarsRewards.com/Rules), which are incorporated herein by this reference.
2. The offer period (“Offer Period”) is 12:00:00 a.m. PT on Thursday, May 21, 2020 through 11:59:59 p.m. PT on Friday, July 31, 2020. All times referred to in these Terms and Conditions are Pacific Time (“PT”).
3. As used herein, “Caesars” means Caesars Enterprise Services, LLC.
4. To be eligible to receive this Offer, Participants must be:
a. A verified Caesars Rewards member (membership is free, and Participants can join at any Caesars Rewards Center, online at https://www.caesars.com/program/, or via the Caesars Rewards mobile app); and
b. At least 21 years of age (19 years of age for Canadian residents).
5. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
6. Participants that make an eligible purchase during the Offer Period via Caesars Rewards Marketplace will receive a 100 Tier Credit bonus (“Bonus”).
7. Participants must sign into the Caesars Rewards Marketplace, link a valid payment card, and make an eligible purchase at any Card-Linked Retailer with a linked card in the Caesars Rewards Marketplace. For more information and participating retailers, participants may visit https://www.caesarsrewardsmarketplace.com/en/how-it-works-instore.html.
8. Participants will only receive one (1) Bonus, for their first verified purchase with a Caesars Rewards Marketplace Card-Linked Retailer, during the Offer Period.
9. All credits received by Participants through this Offer will be Tier Credits only.
10. Tier Credits will be posted to Participant’s account on or about Thursday, October 15, 2020.
11. Tier Credit bonuses earned pursuant to this Offer do not count toward Reward Credit balance, promotional Tier Credit earnings or qualify for a Daily Tier Credit bonus.
12. Participants are not permitted to have multiple Caesars Rewards accounts. Any attempt by any person to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Caesars Rewards accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
13. This Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, including gaming, and all aspects of the Offer are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities, if required. Offer void where prohibited by law.
14. Caesars reserves the right to modify or cancel this Offer at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of the date of such modification, materially alter or change any Participant’s prize already awarded.
15. Holders of any Gaming Control Commission key license are not eligible to participate.
16. Individuals who are prohibited from casino gaming or from entering a casino hotel by law or for any other reason, including, without limitation, participation in a self-exclusion program, are not eligible.
17. Employees of Caesars and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and any of their owned, operated or managed properties, including the Casinos (collectively, the “Caesars Parties”), and Immediate Family members of such employees are not eligible for the Offer, unless approved in advance by Caesars. Immediate Family is defined as: mother, father, spouse, brother, sister, children, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, mother-in-law, father-in-law, step-parents, step-children, grandmother, grandfather, grandchildren and any relative or other person residing in the employee’s place of residence.
18. Offer is non-transferrable.
19. By participating in the Offer, Participants agree to comply with all terms and conditions contained herein.
20. Caesars is not responsible for (a) injuries or losses arising or resulting from this Offer, (b) any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Offer, and (c) any equipment or software malfunctions.
21. Caesars may impose penalties upon any person who gives, makes, issues, authorizes or endorses any statement or action having, or designed to have, an effect prejudicial or detrimental to the best interest of the Offer as determined by Caesars, acting in its sole and absolute discretion. This may include, without limitation, expulsion from any or all Casino properties and/or loss of the right to participate in this or any other Offer conducted by Caesars and/or the Casinos.
22. By participating, you agree on behalf of yourself and your heirs, executors, and administrators (a) to release and hold harmless the Caesars Parties, Facebook, LLC (“Facebook”), Instagram, LLC (“Instagram”) and Twitter, Inc. (“Twitter”) and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from your participation in the Offer and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize or any portion thereof (including any travel related thereto); (b) to indemnify Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions or a breach of any of your representations and warranties; (c) to hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with such prize; (d) if selected as a winner, to the posting of your name on Caesars’ websites and the use by the Caesars Entities of your name, voice, image, and/or likeness for publicity, promotional, and advertising purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval, and, upon request, to the giving of consent, in writing, to such use; and (e) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Offer itself, and to be bound by all decisions
23. All decisions regarding the interpretation of the Offer term and conditions, eligibility, scheduling and staging of the Offer, and penalties for misconduct lie solely with Caesars, whose decisions are final.
24. Where a situation arises, which is not covered by these Terms and Conditions, Caesars shall have the authority to render a judgment, including the imposition of a penalty, in accordance with the best interests of the Offer and the maintenance of its integrity and public confidence.