1. The Share the Rewards Promotion (“Promotion”) is open to all Caesars Rewards members (“Participants”) who remain in good standing during the entire duration of the Promotion Period. Promotion is subject to the Caesars Rewards Rules and Regulations (www.CaesarsRewards.com/Rules), which are incorporated herein by this reference.
2. As used herein, “Caesars” means Caesars Enterprise Services, LLC, located at One Caesars Palace Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109. “Casino” means any Caesars Rewards casino in the United States and Canada participating in this Promotion program.
3. The (“Promotion Period”) begins on Sunday, January 1, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. PT through Sunday, December 31, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
4. To be eligible to receive this Promotion, Participants must:
a. Be a verified Caesars Rewards member (membership is free, and Participants can join at any Caesars Rewards Center, online at https://www.caesars.com/program/, or via the Caesars Rewards mobile app) with an online Caesars Rewards account, or have a verified Caesars Rewards Local account tied to a main Caesars Rewards account (learn more at www.caesars.com/myrewards/promotions/caesars-rewards-local);b. A resident of the 50 United States, Canada (excluding Quebec) or the District of Columbia;c. At least 21 years of age (19 years of age in Canada) with proof of age acceptable to Sponsor;d. In possession of access to a computer or mobile device with internet access as of Sunday, January 1, 2023; ande. Have a valid email address on file and be registered to receive marketing communications by the 1st of each month.
5. Eligible Participants will receive a registration email on or about the first of each month from which they must click the “Register” button in order to be eligible to participate in this Promotion.
6. Alternatively, eligible Participants may go to www.caesars.com/share-the-rewards and log in using their Caesars Rewards account to participate in this Promotion.
7. Multiple Participants may not use the same email address or Caesars Rewards account in connection with this Promotion. In the event more than one (1) Participant provides the same email address when registering, only the first Participant to register will be eligible for this Promotion.
8. After a Participant has registered, they will be instructed to click the “Get Link” button to receive their unique referral link. Participants will send this link to a non-Caesars Rewards member to sign up for an account.
9. Non-Caesars Rewards guests will sign up for a Caesars Rewards account using the unique link received from the Participant. Non-Caesars Rewards guests may also sign up for an account in person at a Caesars Rewards Center, where they will need to show the unique link from the email to a Caesars Rewards Center representative.
10. After the new Caesars Rewards member has completed their account sign up, they will need to visit a Caesars Rewards Center in person to have their account validated by showing a valid photo ID.
11. Non-Caesars Rewards guest must not currently have or previously had a Caesars Rewards account.
12. The Participant and the new member(s) will each receive a five hundred (500) Tier Credits Bonus each, once the new members account has been verified.
13. Members who sign up online must subsequently present a valid identification at a Caesars Rewards Center in order to receive the full benefits of the Caesars Rewards program.
14. Five hundred (500) Tier Credits will be added to the Participant’s account and new members account within 45 days of validating new members account.
15. Participants may receive up to ten thousand (10,000) Tier Credits or refer up to twenty (20) guests during Promotion Period.
16. The state of Missouri does not allow for new Caesars Rewards accounts to be set up online. Residents of Missouri are encouraged to visit their local Caesars Rewards destination and sign up for their new account in person at the Caesars Rewards Center.
17. All credits received through this Promotion will be Tier Credits only.
18. Daily Tier Credit Bonuses do not count towards earning for this Promotion.
19. Tier Credit Bonuses earned pursuant to this Promotion do not count toward Reward Credit balance, promotional Tier Credit earnings or qualifying for a Daily Tier Credit Bonus.
20. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, including gaming regulations, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities, if required. Promotion void where prohibited by law.
21. All referral signups are subject to review and verification.
22. The following individuals are not eligible for the Promotion:
a. Employees of Caesars or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates or parent companies who are (i) director level or above or (ii) involved in coordinating or executing promotions on behalf of Caesars;b. Employees of any advertising agency or marketing services firm that is providing any services to Caesars in connection with the Promotion;c. The spouse, parent or child of an employee described in (a) or (b) above;d. Anyone sharing the same primary residence as an employee described in (a) or (b) above; ore. Individuals who are excluded from Caesars facilities, including through a government program, at Caesars’s discretion, or by their own request;f. Holders of any Gaming Control Commission key license are not eligible to participate.
23. Tier Credits can be earned by using a Caesars Rewards card when playing slots, video poker or table games. Tier Credits can also be earned for spending at qualified shops, restaurants and hotels. For more details about qualified Tier Credit earning, visit a Caesars Rewards Center or www.CaesarsRewards.com. It is the Participant’s responsibility to make certain their Tier Credit earnings are being tracked correctly. The determination of Caesars shall be final with respect to any discrepancies regarding tracked Tier Credit earnings.
24. Promotion is non-transferrable.
25. By accepting the Promotion, Participants agree to comply with all terms and conditions contained herein.
26. The Caesars Parties are not responsible for (a) injuries or losses arising or resulting from this Promotion, (b) any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion, and (c) any equipment or software malfunctions.
27. Caesars may impose penalties upon any person who gives, makes, issues, authorizes or endorses any statement or action having, or designed to have, an effect prejudicial or detrimental to the best interest of the Promotion as determined by Caesars, acting in its sole and absolute discretion. This may include, without limitation, expulsion from any or all Casino properties and/or loss of the right to participate in this or any other promotion conducted by Caesars and/or the Casinos.
28. All decisions regarding the interpretation of the Promotion term and conditions, eligibility, scheduling and staging of the Promotion, and penalties for misconduct lie solely with Caesars, whose decisions are final.
29. Where a situation arises which is not covered by these Terms and Conditions, Caesars or the applicable Casino shall have the authority to render a judgment, including the imposition of a penalty, in accordance with the best interests of the Promotion and the maintenance of its integrity and public confidence.
30. Caesars Enterprise Services, LLC and/or any affiliated entity reserves the right to modify or cancel this Promotion at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval.
31. Caesars Entertainment has put in place enhanced health and safety protocols to reduce the spread of COVID- and to better protect our visitors, guests, and employees; however, Caesars Palace cannot guarantee that participants will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, visiting a Caesars-affiliated property could increase participants’ risk of contracting COVID-19. By participating in this promotion, each participant acknowledges the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assumes the risk that participant may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death.