Diamond Tier Match Offer
Terms and Conditions
1. The Diamond Tier Match Offer (“Offer”) is available to all Caesars Rewards members who remain in good standing during the entire duration of the Offer Period (defined below). Offer is subject to the Caesars Rewards Rules and Regulations (https://www.caesars.com/myrewards/rules), which are incorporated herein by this reference.
2. The “Offer Period” for this Offer is February 1 through December 31, 2019.
3. As used herein, “Caesars” means Caesars Enterprise Services, LLC and “Casino” means any Caesars Rewards casino in the United States and Canada participating in this Offer program.
4. To be eligible for this Offer, participants (“Participants”) must be a verified Caesars Rewards member with either a Gold or Platinum Tier status and be opted in to receive marketing emails at a valid email address on record with Caesars.
5. Holders of any Gaming Control Commission key license are not eligible to participate.
6. Individuals who are prohibited from casino gaming or from entering a casino hotel by law or for any other reason, including, without limitation, participation in a self-exclusion program, are not eligible.
7. Employees of Caesars and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and any of their owned, operated or managed properties, including the Casinos (collectively, the “Caesars Parties”), and Immediate Family members of such employees are not eligible for the Offer, unless approved in advance by Caesars. Immediate Family is defined as: mother, father, spouse, brother, sister, children, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, mother-in-law, father-in-law, step-parents, step-children, grandmother, grandfather, grandchildren and any relative or other person residing in the employee’s place of residence.
8. By accepting the Offer, Participants agree to comply with all terms and conditions contained herein.
9. This Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations, including gaming regulations, and all aspects of the Offer are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities, if required. Offer void where prohibited by law. Residents of certain states or other jurisdictions may be excluded from participation until the applicable Casino has received regulatory approval.
10. Participants must produce and display their Caesars Rewards Card and valid picture identification acceptable to Casino (such as driver’s license, state identification card, or military identification card) in order to be eligible for this Offer.
11. The Caesars Parties are not responsible for (a) injuries or losses arising or resulting from this Offer, (b) any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Offer, and (c) any equipment or software malfunctions.
12. Caesars may impose penalties upon any person who gives, makes, issues, authorizes or endorses any statement or action having, or designed to have, an effect prejudicial or detrimental to the best interest of the Offer as determined by Caesars, acting in its sole and absolute discretion. This may include, without limitation, expulsion from any or all Casino properties and/or loss of the right to participate in this or any other promotion conducted by Caesars and/or the Casinos.
13. All decisions regarding the interpretation of the Offer term and conditions, eligibility, scheduling and staging of the Offer, and penalties for misconduct lie solely with Caesars, whose decisions are final.
14. A copy of these Terms and Conditions (as updated) will be available at the Caesars Rewards Center at participating Casinos throughout the duration of this Offer.
15. Where a situation arises which is not covered by these Terms and Conditions, Caesars or the applicable Casino shall have the authority to render a judgment, including the imposition of a penalty, in accordance with the best interests of the Offer and the maintenance of its integrity and public confidence.
16. This Offer will can be redeemed at the Caesars Rewards Center at participating Casinos.
17. Participants who present a valid player’s card from an eligible competitor’s loyalty program during the Offer Period will receive Diamond status upgrade through January 31, 2020. Eligible competitor loyalty programs and tiers are listed at the end of these terms and conditions.
18. Participant’s player’s card must be valid with a current expiration date and the name printed on the card must match Participant’s valid photo ID.
19. It may take up to 10 days for the Diamond status upgrade to be processed.
20. Participants who receive a Diamond status upgrade through this Offer can receive a special one (1) year extension of their Diamond tier status through January 31, 2021 by earning the minimum number of Tier Credits during one of the time periods identified below. Tier Credits earned prior to the Start Date in the second column of the chart will not count towards the minimum Tier Credits required for a Diamond tier status extension.
|TIER MATCH DATE||TIER CREDIT EARNING DATE RANGE||TIER CREDITS REQUIRED TO EXTEND STATUS FOR 2020|
|February 1 - 28||February - December 31||13,750|
|March 1 - 31||March - December 31||12,500|
|April 1 - 30||April - December 31||11,250|
|May 1 - 31||May - December 31||10,000|
|June 1 - 30||June - December 31||8,750|
|July 1 - 31||July - December 31||7,500|
|August 1 - 31||August - December 31||6,250|
|September 1 - 30||September - December 31||5,000|
|October 1 - 31||October - December 31||3,750|
|November 1 - 30||November - December 31||2,500|
|December 1 - 30||December 1 - 31||1,250|
21. Tier Credits can be earned by using a Caesars Rewards card when playing slots, video poker or table games. Tier Credits can also be earned for spending at qualified shops, restaurants and hotels. For more details about qualified Tier Credit earning, visit a Caesars Rewards Center or www.caesars.com/myrewards. It is the Participant’s responsibility to make certain their Tier Credit earnings are being tracked correctly. The determination of Caesars shall be final with respect to any discrepancies regarding tracked Tier Credit earnings.
22. Participants that had their Caesars Rewards accounts upgraded in 2018 will not eligible for this offer.
23. Offer is non-transferrable.
24. Caesars may (a) terminate a Participant’s Caesars Rewards membership, (b) demote Participant’s account status and/or (c) terminate Participant’s existing Caesars Rewards benefits or Rewards Credits if such Participant misuses or abuses their Diamond Tier benefits or otherwise violates the Caesars Rewards Rules and Regulations.
25. Caesars has no affiliation or relationship with any competitor casinos or loyalty programs identified in connection with this Offer. All competitor casino and loyalty program names are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. (Must be 19 or older in Ontario).Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700.(IL, PA, NJ or CA: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral service scan be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537). AZ: 1-800-NEXT-STEP. LA: 1-877-770-STOP.MO: 1-888-BETSOFF. IA: 1-800-BETSOFF. IN: 1-800-9WITHIT. MD: Please play responsibly, for help visit mdgamblinghelp.org or call 1-800-GAMBLER. Ontario: PlaySmart 1-888-230-3505.) ©2018, Caesars License Company, LLC.