Know When To Stop Before You Start®. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700.
©2016 Caesars License Company, LLC.
No purchase necessary to enter. Promotion period (“Promotion Period”) begins on July 1, 2016 at 12:00 am PT and ends on July 31, 2016 at 11:00 pm PT. All times referred to in these Official Rules are Pacific Time (“PT”). As used herein, “Casino” means Caesars Enterprise Services, LLC d/b/a Caesars Enterprise Services, LLC, and “Promotion Entities” means Casino, Casino’s parent and each of Casino’s affiliated and subsidiary companies. The “Las Vegas Summer Getaway” shall be referred to as “Promotion” throughout these Official Rules. Promotion is sponsored by Casino.
1. To be eligible to enter this Promotion, participants (“Participants”) must be:
a. An invited Total Rewards member who has received an email offering an opportunity to enter this Promotion;
b. A resident of the United States (excluding New York and Florida residents) or Canada (excluding Quebec); and
c. At least 21 years of age.
2. Void in the Province of Quebec and where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations, including gaming regulations, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities. Residents of certain states or other jurisdictions may be excluded from participation until Casino has received applicable regulatory approval.
4. All entries are subject to review and verification.
5. Except where prohibited by law, Participants agree to allow Casino the unconditional use of their name and likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or consent.
6. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
7. Promotion times are approximate. Casino reserves the right to change Promotion times due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
8. All decisions regarding the interpretation of the Official Rules, eligibility, etc. for this Promotion lie solely with Casino whose decisions are final.
9. Casino reserves the right to modify or cancel this Promotion at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of the date of such modification, materially alter or change any Participant’s prize already awarded. Notice of any such modification is sufficient if posted at https://www.totalrewards.com/content/dam/total-rewards/Promos/LV_Summer_Getaway_Giveaway_TC.pdf
10. Casino may disqualify any Participant for any prize based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of these Official Rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Promotion.
11. Casino is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
12. Casino is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Casino, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a Participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
13. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of Casino which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Casino reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
14. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any program or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Casino reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
15. Prizes and entries are non-transferable.
16. Entries will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
17. Need not be present to win.
18. A copy of these Official Rules and any changes will be available at https://www.totalrewards.com/content/dam/total-tewards/Promos/LV_Summer_Getaway_Giveaway_TC.pdf throughout the duration of this Promotion.
19. The following individuals are not eligible to enter the Promotion:
a. Employees of Casino or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates or parent companies who are (i) director level or above or (ii) involved in coordinating or executing promotions on behalf of Casino;
b. Employees of any advertising agency or marketing services firm that is providing any services to Casino in connection with the Promotion;
c. The spouse, parent or child of an employee described in (a) or (b) above;
d. Anyone sharing the same primary residence as an employee described in (a) or (b) above; or
e. Individuals who are excluded from Casino facilities, including through a government program, at Casino’s discretion, or by their own request.
20. By entering the Promotion, each Participant agrees on behalf of Participant and his or her heirs, executors, and administrators (a) to release and hold harmless Promotion Entities and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from Participant’s participation in the Promotion and/or Participant’s acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize or any portion thereof (including any travel related thereto); (b) to indemnify Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from Participant’s failure to comply with these Official Rules or a breach of any of Participant’s representations and warranties; (c) to hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, condition, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with such prize; (d) if selected as a winner, to the posting of Participant’s name on Casino’s websites and the use by the Promotion Entities of Participant’s name, voice, image, and/or likeness for publicity, promotional, and advertising purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval, and, upon request, to the giving of consent, in writing, to such use; and (e) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Promotion itself, and to be bound by all decisions of Casino, which are binding and final.
21. Casino reserves the right to substitute prizes that have or have not been awarded as long as the value is substantially the same as the original prize offered in the event that the original prize becomes unavailable. In no event will Casino be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules.
22. Odds of winning dependent upon number of entries received.
23. During the Promotion Period, invited Participants who (a) have a valid email address associated with their account and (b) have opted in to receive marketing communications from Casino (“Qualified Members”) will receive one or more emails allowing them to enter the Promotion by clicking the “Enter Now” button within the email.
24. To be eligible to win a prize in this Promotion, Qualified Members must (a) click on the “Enter Now” button in the email, (b) continue to have a valid email address associated with their account, and (c) still be opted in to receive marketing communications from Casino by the end of the Promotion Period.
25. During the Promotion Period, any eligible Total Rewards member who is not a Qualified Member (i.e., has not provided his or her email address and opted-in to receive marketing communications from Casino) may visit www.totalrewards.com/email to sign up to receive marketing offers by email by providing his or her email address, Total Rewards account number, date of birth and zip code. After signing up for marketing offers, the Participant, if otherwise eligible to enter the Promotion, will begin receiving the entry emails described in paragraph 23 above.
26. Alternatively, eligible Total Rewards members may enter by sending a postcard with Participant’s name, email address, mailing address, Total Rewards number, date of birth and daytime phone number (“Mail-In Entry”) to The LINQ Casino & Hotel, 3535 Las Vegas Blvd. S., 7th Floor, Verge Tower, Las Vegas, NV 89109, Attn: National Promotions Manager (Las Vegas Summer Getaway). Mail-In Entries must postmarked no later than the end date of the Promotion Period and received by Casino no later than August 2, 2016.
27. Maximum of one (1) entry per Participant regardless of entry method. Any entries above the maximum amount will be disqualified.
28. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
29. No late entries will be accepted.
30. Entries shall become the property of Casino, where applicable, and will not be returned.
31. Potential winning entries will be selected by random selection process (through any reasonably secure means to be determined by Casino) from all eligible entries.
Prizes and Winner Selection:
33. Casino will select four (4) potential Grand Prize winners on or about Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at 5:00 pm PT.
34. Total estimated value of all prize packages is $13,200 ($3,300 per Grand Prize).
35. Grand Prize breakdown as follows:
a. Each of the four (4) Prize winners selected will receive a Las Vegas Getaway package:
i. Roundtrip coach airfare to Las Vegas, for winner and guest, valued at twelve hundred dollars
ii. Three (3) nights’ stay at choice of Caesars Entertainment Hotel & Casino located in Las Vegas (subject to availability), valued at eight hundred dollars
iii. Resort Credit, valued at five hundred dollars
36. No cash redemptions.
37. Only the Participant who submitted the winning entry will receive the prize. In case of a dispute over the identity of the individual who made a winning entry, Casino reserves the right to determine the potential winner in its sole discretion. Without limiting the foregoing, Casino may deem that an entry was made by the authorized account holder of the primary email address associated with the Facebook account used to enter. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned to the email account by the company or organization responsible for assigning such accounts.
38. Potential winners who are residents of Canada will be required to correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited (90 seconds), mathematical, skill-testing question. All answers to skill-testing questions are final. Should a potential Canadian winner incorrectly answer the skill-testing question, the potential winner will be disqualified.
39. Hotel prize is subject to availability. The hotel reservation will be booked for a Standard Room, based on availability. Certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply. All other charges and fees incurred shall be the sole responsibility of winner. Winner must provide valid credit card for hotel incidentals.
40. All expenses and travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, transportation, incidentals, personal charges at lodging, are the sole responsibility of winner. Winner must travel on the dates specified by Casino in its sole discretion or forfeit the prize.
41. Winner will have until October 2, 2016 to reserve their hotel stay, with lodging completed by January 2, 2017.
42. Winner will receive roundtrip coach airfare for two (2) (cost of ticket only, up to $1,200.00) to Las Vegas, Nevada from the closest major continental US airport to winner’s home. All other charges and fees incurred shall be the sole responsibility of winner.
43. Travel is valid for six months from date of win and must be booked at least three months in advance.
44. Casino assumes no responsibility for any travel delays or cancellations.
45. Food and Beverage Credit will be applied to the winner’s reservation and must be used during their stay.
46. Winner’s guest must be at least 21 unless otherwise approved by Casino in its sole discretion.
47. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at Casino’s sole discretion.
48. Potential Winners will be contacted via email or telephone, or any other available means by Casino on or about August 2, 2016. Invalid or incorrect contact information (telephone number, email address or mailing address) will result in prize forfeiture.
49. Potential winners must reply within 7 business days of being contacted to claim their prize. Notice to potential winner may include instructions on how to confirm eligibility, which may require potential winner to email or otherwise deliver to Casino potential winner’s full name, date of birth, phone number, email address, and/or mailing address. Failure to reply or provide requested information within 48 hours will result in prize forfeiture.
50. Potential winner may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability, and, except where prohibited, publicity release.
51. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. Invalid or incorrect contact information (Total Rewards Number, telephone number, email address or mailing address) may result in prize forfeiture.
52. If by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these official rules, all prizes will be awarded on a first come - first serve basis until the advertised number of prizes available in each prize category are distributed. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded and any claims after that number of prizes is awarded will be void.
53. If a winner does not claim his or her prize in the allotted time, Casino will, time permitting, select a new potential winner.
54. All prizes claimed will be awarded. Casino and its affiliated and parent company, advertising and promotion agencies, are not responsible for printing, distribution or production errors and may rescind, cancel or revoke this drawing based upon any such error without liability and at its sole discretion. By participating in this promotion, entrants waive all right to, and hold harmless, Casino and its advertising and promotions agencies from any loss, damage or expense arising out of or in connection with participation in this promotion or the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize.
55. For a copy of these Official Rules or the name(s) of the winner(s) (available after August 15, 2016), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received no later than October 3, 2016 to The LINQ Casino & Hotel, 3535 Las Vegas Blvd. S., 7th Floor, Verge Tower, Las Vegas, NV 89109, Attn: National Promotions Manager (Las Vegas Summer Getaway Giveaway).