Total Rewards Entanglement Drawing
Promotional period begins on Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 4:00 a.m. and ends on Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. All times referred to throughout these Rules are Central Standard Time. As used herein “Casino” means ROBINSON PROPERTY GROUP CORP. d/b/a Horseshoe Tunica, a Mississippi corporation, located at 1021 Casino Center Drive, Robinsonville, MS 38664, and all its parent, affiliated and subsidiary companies. All references to the Total Rewards Entanglement Drawing shall be referred to as “Promotion” throughout these rules.
- No purchase or play necessary to participate.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to participate and participants must provide proof of age acceptable to Horseshoe Tunica.
- All participants must have a Total Rewards® card. Total Rewards cards are free and are available at the Casino Services Center.
- This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All aspects of this promotion are subject to the approval of the Mississippi Gaming Commission.
- All entries are subject to review and verification by the Horseshoe Tunica’s authorized representatives.
- Horseshoe Tunica reserves the right to distribute additional entries via advertising, direct mail, or other promotional means.
- Participants must show their Total Rewards card and current valid picture identification (driver’s license, state identification card, or military identification card) in order to collect prize. If winning participant is not a U.S. citizen, a current passport or alien registration card is required.
- Participants agree to allow Horseshoe Tunica the unconditional use of their name and likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or consent, where permitted by law.
- Winners are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees.
- Drawing and event times are approximate. Horseshoe Tunica reserves the right to change drawing and event times.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of these official rules, participant eligibility, and the resolution of discrepancies shall be made by Horseshoe Tunica authorized representatives and subject to final approval by the Mississippi Gaming Commission and or its authorized representative.
- Horseshoe Tunica reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of the date of such modification, materially alter or change any participant’s prize already awarded.
- Notice of any such modification is sufficient if posted at the Casino Services Center.
- Horseshoe Tunica may disqualify any participant for any prize based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of these official rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this promotion.
- Horseshoe Tunica is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in this promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by its employees, whether negligent or willful, in conducting this promotion and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
- Horseshoe Tunica is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Horseshoe Tunica, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a participant’s ability to participate in the promotion.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of Horseshoe Tunica which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this promotion, Horseshoe Tunica reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any program or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Horseshoe Tunica reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- Prizes and entries are non-transferable.
- Entries will be retained for record-keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
- Must be present to win.
- Employees of Horseshoe Tunica, their subsidiaries, affiliates, or parent companies are not eligible for this promotion.
- The spouse, child or anyone sharing the same residence with a Director or above may not participate in this promotion.
- The spouse, child or anyone sharing the same residence with any employee involved in coordinating/executing promotions or tournaments may not participate in this promotion.
- Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, including through a government program, at Horseshoe Tunica’s discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Any vendor or immediate family of a vendor who provides promotional items, prizes, technical support, and insurance or is in any way associated with conducting this promotion or any activity associated therewith shall be prohibited from participating in this promotion in any fashion.
- Anyone prohibited from partaking in gaming-related activities by the Mississippi Gaming Commission is ineligible to participate in this promotion.
- Each participant must certify eligibility.
- By participating in this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these official rules.
- Official rules will be made available to guests upon request.
- A copy of these rules and any changes will be available at the Casino Services Center throughout the duration of this promotion.
- Odds of winning dependent upon number of entries received.
- All Total Rewards® Card members are eligible to participate free of charge.
- Guests can receive an entry at either Horseshoe or Tunica Roadhouse.
- All guests will receive one (1) entry if they have the following:
- Total Rewards Card
- Valid email account associated with their Total Rewards account
- Play by TR app downloaded with Total Rewards account associated on their smartphone
- Applies for a Total Rewards® Visa® card or has a Total Rewards Visa they can show us
- Apply Now
- Entries must be activated with a Casino Services representative at either Horseshoe or Tunica Roadhouse by 3:59 a.m. each Thursday during the promotional period.
- Promotional Thursdays will be: Thursday, June 8, 15, 22 & 29 and July 6, 13, 20 & 27 and August 3, 10, 17, 24 & 31.
- No late entries will be accepted.Drawings:
- The drawings will be performed internally by Special Events at 12:00 p.m. each promotional Thursday as listed above.
- Potential winning entries will be selected by a random drawing (through secure means to be determined by the Casino) from all eligible entries received at both Horseshoe and Tunica Roadhouse will be entered into the drawing.
- One (1) Participant’s name will be selected on each Promotional Thursday, June 8, 15, 22 & 29 and July 6, 13, 20 & 27 and August 3, 10, 17, 24 & 31.
- The name selected each week will receive one thousand dollars ($1,000.00) in Free Slot Play.
- Potential Winners will be notified via the email address provided to Casino Services.Once winner have been identified and notified via email, they must respond back to email within seven (7) days in order to claim prize.
- Once claimed guest will have thirty (30) days to redeem free slot play prize.
- All non-winning entries will carry over to each weeks drawing.Prizes:
- Total Prize Package is valued at up to thirteen thousand dollars ($13,000.00) in Free Slot Play
- All prizes are final. No exchanges can be made.
- Certain restrictions may apply.
Mississippi Gaming Comission's Right to Investigate
The Mississippi Gaming Commission reserves the right to investigate any and all complaints and disputes regarding tournaments, promotions, and drawings. Such disputes and complaints will be resolved in accordance with the Mississippi Gaming Control Act and Mississippi Gaming Commission Regulations.
Horseshoe Tunica reserves the right to cancel, change or modify the tournament, promotion or drawing with prior written notification to the Mississippi Gaming Commission, but must do so at least three (3) days prior to the commencement of the activity.
No Purchase Necessary. Begins at 4:00AM ET on 6/1/17 and ends at 11:59AM ET on 8/31/17. Subject to Official Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Horseshoe Tunica, a Mississippi corporation, located at 1021 Casino Center Drive, Robinsonville, MS 38664. This sweepstakes is offered, operated and administered by Horseshoe Tunica. Comenity Bank issues Total Rewards Visa credit card accounts. Comenity Bank is in no way affiliated with or responsible for this sweepstakes. Any disputes concerning awards or benefits under the sweepstakes will not affect any payments or other obligations to Comenity Bank.
Subject to credit approval. Comenity Bank issues the Total Rewards® Visa® Card pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license. Certain restrictions apply. Subject to credit approval. Total Rewards brand and its related marks are owned by Caesars Entertainment Operating Company, Inc. The Total Rewards Program is provided by Caesars Entertainment Operating Company, Inc. which is solely responsible for the program's operation. Caesars Entertainment Operating Company, Inc. may change the terms of the program at any time. See TotalRewards.com for rewards rules.Know When To Stop Before You Start.® ©2017, Caesars License Company, LLC. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700.