Highlights of this Italian Restaurant
A Las Vegas locals’ favorite, Off The Strip boasts a loyal following thanks to its classic bistro and bar comfort food. This two-story Strip location features three bars and indoor and outdoor dining -- ideal whether having a large meal or grabbing a few craft beers. The chicken parmesan and lobster ravioli are some of the most favorite menu items.
Don’t miss out on brunch, served daily from 5 a.m. - noon. Featured dishes include Black Angus beef NY Strip rolled around asparagus, buttermilk country breaded chicken and waffles, eggplant parmesan and lamb gyro cheesesteak.
Off The Strip’s back story:
Off The Strip was founded in 2007 with its original Southern Highlands location and named a nod to Las Vegas visitors now dining like locals. Owners (and brothers) Tom Goldsbury and the late Chef Al Hubbard wanted to create a local hideaway that served above-average, Strip-quality eats ranging from hearty to healthy. The classic bistro ambiance combined with steaks, chops, seafood and authentic pasta dishes quickly cultivated a local’s following.
Off The Strip’s Las Vegas Location:
Next to O’Sheas.
• The restaurant connects to both the casino floor at The LINQ Hotel and the promenade, so it’s easy to shop or gamble after your meal.
• Don’t skip dessert: Off The Strip’s specialty cheesecake is one of the most talked-about sweets in town.
• The lengthy cocktail menu boasts fun names for its creative creations.
• Enjoy bottomless breakfast cocktails for $60 with the purchase of weekend brunch.
• Events, meetings and groups, buy-out, banquet and private party capabilities are available on both floors of the restaurant.
Groups and Private Events
For groups and special events please contact Maggie Cupp at email@example.com or call 702-580-0080.
Why You'll Love It
Mother Of All Burger
The Blueprint cocktail
Rolled NY Strip with asparagus
Expansive indoor-outdoor, 2 story space
Al's Rigatoni pasta dish