Leave it to Las Vegas to revolutionize the classic buffet concept. Using a $100 million budget, Bacchanal completely reinvented the traditional buffet in 2012, with modern food presentations and an upscale setting.
Now that it's been voted Best Buffet in Las Vegas by "USA Today" (more than once), the fever has caught on. Feast your eyes on the succulent presentations from your seat in the air, water, or wood-themed section of the dining rooms. Choose from hundreds of daily offerings, with many dishes uniquely displayed on small plates. Bacchanal Buffet's team of specialized chefs oversees the preparation of the majority of the food in front of the guests while cohesively working to present nine distinct restaurants in one location.
Approximately 15 daily chef's specials are added to the menu and they change depending on products, season and the chef's whims.
Can't choose between the rosemary marinated tri-tip and dry rubbed smoked spare ribs? Try both! Mini salads, such as the watermelon with sweet vinegar dressing, let you try individually presented items.
Fill your plates to the top with prime rib and chilled crab legs or opt for char-grilled t-bone Australian lamb, hand-made dim sum, pho and baked-to-order chocolate lava cakes.
Read more about Bacchanal Buffet on our Las Vegas Blog.
What to eat at this top-rated Las Vegas Buffet:
- Acai breakfast bowl
- Truffle deviled eggs
- Red velvet pancakes
- Green applewood smoked wagyu
- Ramen, Udon & Pho
- Made-to-order dessert crepes
- Ask your cashier about unlimited mimosas and all-you-care-to-drink upgrades
- Freshly squeezed specialty juices are available before 11 a.m. - passion fruit, orange juice, cranberry apple juice, etc.
- Don’t miss our Asian station with fresh sushi, noodles, dim sum and stir fry.
- Avoid long lines. Pay a little extra for our express pass.
- Don’t miss the center island dessert bar with homemade gelato and sorbet, gluten-free offerings and perennial favorites such as crème brulee.
- Crab legs are served 11 AM - close on weekends and 3 PM - close on weekdays
- Please leave us a review on Yelp
Why You'll Love It
#1 Buffet in Las Vegas - USA Today
Nine globally-inspired show kitchens
Celebrity Chef Giada De Laurentiis visits Bacchanal Buffet
Why You'll Love It
The massive 25,000-square-foot dining space offers a view of the Garden of the Gods pool complex and seating for up to 600 guests.
Number one buffet in the country.
The standard against which all Las Vegas buffets are judged
Located in Caesars Palace Hotel and Casino, Bacchanal has the most illustrious offerings the strip has to offer.
There is elaborate dim sum, charcuterie and a standout southern-style barbecue station, and despite the immensity, food is prepared constantly, much of it carved or cooked to order in front of you.