The whopping 14-page menu at Beijing Noodle No. 9 means you'll never eat the same thing twice. Whether craving Chow Mein, fried rice or a Lychee martini, explore all the savory offerings listed. Walk through a dramatic entrance flanked by gigantic fish tanks and you'll immediately immerse yourself in the energy, reminiscent of the streets of Shanghai, Hong Kong or Beijing.
Las Vegas dining elegance meets authentic Oriental flavor under the direction of Executive Chef Li Yu. Along with a few Asian influences, a plethora of Northern Chinese signatures and specialties are found on the extensive menu. Beijing pancakes, won ton soup, fried rice, and dim sum of all kinds are top picks here, with your choice of vegetables, pork, chicken, seafood or beef. Noodles are a must for any Chinese hot spot and they're hand-made every night at Beijing Noodle No. 9. As a bonus for onlookers, the open kitchen chefs have been intensely trained on how to hand stretch noodles.
WHAT TO EAT AT THIS CHINESE RESTAURANT:
- Braised pork belly
- Xaio Long Bao soup dumplings
- Salt and pepper chicken
- Sichuan fish
- Winner of 2017 Experts' Choice Award from TripExpert
- Voted 2015's Best Noodles by Las Vegas Review Journal
- Order family style to try more dishes
- Watch chefs hand-stretch noodles daily
- List of Chinese and Japanese spirits
- Enjoy exotic dishes such as ox tongue and jellyfish
- Hundreds of beautiful goldfish set a serene mood
- We’d love to hear how your dining experience was! Leave us a review on Yelp. http://bit.ly/BeijingNO9LV
Why You'll Love It
Beijing Zha Jiang
Why You'll Love It
With an inviting and warm atmosphere, extended hours and casual counter seating, Beijing Noodle No. 9 is the perfect spot for an authentic taste of the Orient, day or night.
This is something you don't see everyday.
...Beijing Noodle No. 9 is pleasing the taste buds of all visitors…
Not only do you get to eat fish at Beijing Noodle 9 Las Vegas, but you get to see the ones that are still living. They live to see another day, just like you! What a message of hope! And it's kind of nice to look at while you eat.