Gordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen - NOW OPEN!Reserve a Table
AVG Entree Price
Sun. - Thurs.11AM - 10PM
Fri. - Sat.11AM - 11PM
Roman Plaza just off of the hotel registration lobby
For groups of 14 or more, please contact group sales at (866) 733-5827 or send us an email.
ABOUT HELL'S KITCHEN
The world's first Gordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen restaurant is turning up the heat at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. Drawing inspiration from the global hit reality television show starring world-renowned Chef Gordon Ramsay, guests will feel like they are on the studio set.
Located in front of Caesars Palace, the restaurant seats more than 300 guests including two chef’s tables, floor to ceiling windows overlooking the famous Las Vegas Strip, red and blue design details in the show kitchen, a private dining room and a contemporary bar serving the latest trends in mixology. The Red and Blue kitchens serve up modern lunch and dinner menus including Hell’s Kitchen signature dishes made with the highest quality ingredients.
WHAT TO EAT AT HELL'S KITCHEN
- Beef Wellington
- Eggs In Purgatory
- Hell's Kitchen Burger
- Lemon Poppy Seed Pancake
- Top 10 New and Hip Restaurants in Las Vegas - Gayot
- Top 10 American Restaurants – Gayot
- Gordon Ramsay’s newest Las Vegas restaurant, Hell’s Kitchen, opened just a few days ago. Already, it’s the hottest restaurant in town. – LA Times
- Gordon Ramsay’s new restaurant could be the hottest in America. – Eater
- At this point, the best way to get in might just be to win Season 17 of the show and become the new restaurant's new head chef. – Food & Wine
- Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen at the front on Caesars Palace may well be considered the restaurant opening of the year. – Eater Las Vegas
- Hell's Kitchen, Gordon Ramsay's newest restaurant, is the hottest resto in Las Vegas. – Tasting Table
Gordon Ramsay, known not only for his refined cuisine, but also his TV personality on several hit programs including "Hell's Kitchen," "MasterChef" and "Kitchen Nightmares," has generated worldwide attention and entertained viewers on six continents.