Restaurants at Harrah's New Orleans
- CasualA Harrah’s restaurant partner, Manning's menu features comfort foods from the Mississippi delta with some unique Creole twists and creative interpretations of tailgating classics.
- CasualFrom the Pacific Rim to Creole and French fare, The Buffet at Harrah's New Orleans is complete with something scrumptious for everyone.
- CasualFiesta faster with 2GeauXpress Cantina now open near the Poydras Street entrance of the Casino featuring tacos, frozen margaritas, chips and queso and more!
501 CoffeeLooking for a morning cup of coffee, an espresso or fresh pastry or danish? 501 Coffee has that and more! This coffee counter is located in the lobby of the 501 parking garage, steps from the hotel. Open seven days a week, 6 a.m.-4 p.m.
- CasualChoose from coffee at Starbucks, burgers from Fuddruckers or deli sandwiches at McAlister’s Select at this New Orleans casual dining nexus.
- CasualIndulge in local favorites at the world famous Acme Oyster House seafood restaurant at Harrah's New Orleans.
- Quick Bites
Lucky DogsLucky Dogs is a perfect spot to pick up a quick meal on the go. This legendary hot dog stand is a New Orleans staple you won’t want to miss. Lucky Dogs is next to the Poker Room. Hours of operation: Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m.- 3 a.m. Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.- 4 a.m.
- UpscaleFrom US Prime steaks to the expertly executed seafood, New Orleans-inspired appetizers and an award winning wine list, this is a steakhouse to which others aspire.
- CasualGordon Biersch is a Harrah’s restaurant partner where they brew their own beer and serve it along upscale pub fare.
- CasualEnjoy local heritage and fresh Gulf seafood at local chef Joel Dondis’ Grand Isle concept restaurant.
- PromotionsHarrah’s New Orleans would love to cater your next event. Our Masterful Culinary team can create anything from hand-passed small bites and Lavish Plated Meals to Delectable Sweet Treats. Please take the opportunity to review Our Extraordinary Food and Beverage Offerings. To book your next event click below.
- Quick Bites
Royal Noodle BarSatisfy your late night cravings with Asian specialties from Royal Noodle Bar including beef pho, pork belly ramen and seafood ramen. Open Friday-Sunday, 10 p.m.- 2 a.m. Located by the The Buffet adjacent to Harrah's Theatre. Reward Credits 1:1.