Find out the performance dates and times for all our amazing Harrah's Tahoe shows in one convenient location.
- ConcertAbbacadabra, the ultimate Abba tribute band, will be live in the South Shore Room Nov. 24 - 25.
- ConcertCome experience One Night With The King in the South Shore Room from Dec. 19-30. Starring Brandon Bennett, the show will take you on a 90-minute musical journey from Elvis’ early days at Sun Studios to the Vegas era and everything in between.
Warren Miller's "Line of Descent"Travel the globe, by land, air and sea, exploring the ties that bind us. December 1 & 2 7:30pm in the South Shore Room. Tickets are available at the Harrah's Box Office.
- NightlifePEEK's new footprint includes 40 intimate VIP sections, including some of today's most highly touted nightclub amenities.
- ConcertPresenting its critically acclaimed live show to Deadheads both young and old, Dark Star Orchestra are set to perform in the South Shore Room at Harrah's Lake Tahoe on Sunday, February 18th. For over a decade the band has tirelessly strived for and achieved a continuation of the spirit of the Grateful Dead’s timeless music, and they should not be missed live.
- ConcertOne Night of Queen, performed by Gary Mullen and The Works, is a spectacular show that features all your favorite Queen hits, including “Bohemian Rhapsody,” “We Are The Champions,” “Crazy Little Thing Called Love” and so many more. This incredible tribute has recreated the soaring theatricality of Freddie Mercury and Queen all over the world since 2002. Don't miss this act in the South Shore Room on Saturday, March 3rd!
- ComedyComedian Jim Breuer will be in the South Shore Room at Harrah's Lake Tahoe on Saturday, January 27th! With over 20 years of stand-up comedy experience, Jim Breuer remains one of today’s top entertainers and continues to win over audiences with his off-the-wall humor and lovable personality. Don't miss your chance to see the former Saturday Night Live cast member live!
- MagicPenn & Teller are going to perform in the South Shore Room at Harrah's Lake Tahoe on Friday, February 23rd! For over 40 years, Penn & Teller have defied labels - and at times physics and good taste - by redefining the genre of magic and inventing their own very distinct niche in comedy. This is your chance to see the multi-talented duo live!
- ConcertMarchFourth will be live in the South Shore Room on Thursday, December 14th! The colorful explosion of brassy funk, rock, and jazz is all about the groove, and the act itself is a joy-inducing force of entertainment. Come see this larger-than-life group of musicians and acrobats!
- ConcertThe Best Of The 80's Live is set for Saturday, January 13th. The act delivers a complete experience with phenomenal songs, great moves, iconic video projections, and seven of the most charismatic and accomplished musicians you’ll ever see!
- ConcertSaved By The '90s is on Saturday, January 20th! This party has tons of live '90s music from a totally fresh band. Get ready for everything from Third Eye Blind to the Spice Girls, from The Backstreet Boys to The Beastie Boys!
- ConcertUmphrey's McGee will be live in the South Shore Room on Thursday, March 22nd! Don't miss out on watching them play old favorites and songs off of their new album, It's Not Us.