Lake Tahoe Restaurants
- UpscaleLocated on the top floor of Harrah’s hotel tower, Friday’s Station features include a dramatic entrance, a 1,000-bottle display wine cellar and magnificent views from every table.
- UpscaleLocated on the 19th floor, 19 Kitchen • Bar boasts spectacular views of the lake along with one of the most eclectic, yet welcoming menus in Lake Tahoe.
- UpscalePopular with locals and visitors alike, the Sage Room steakhouse at Harveys has been a Lake Tahoe fine dining tradition since opening in 1947.
- UpscaleSushi Kai is an enticing sushi bar offering a classic sushi selection and specialties, along with a diverse selection of sake, beer and cocktails.
- BuffetLocated on the 18th floor with an amazing view, the Forest Buffet at Harrah’s Lake Tahoe has long been considered Lake Tahoe’s best buffet.