FAQ: Getting Married in Vegas
Las Vegas weddings and Caesars Weddings go hand in hand. As your one-stop premier Las Vegas wedding destination, we have several venues and packages that will make your wedding the most memorable day of your life. Whether you are planning a destination wedding celebration with everyone you know, an intimate ceremony for your closest friends and family, or eloping with the love of your life, we have everything you need to make it the Las Vegas wedding of your dreams.
Caesars Weddings is the premier Las Vegas wedding and honeymoon destinations. We offer fun, exotic and romantic wedding packages, as well as à la carte options, for the soon-to-be-wed couple. Caesars Weddings provides services for every personality, style, and budget.
Caesars Wedding Properties:
- Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Linq Hotel & Casino
- The High Roller Observation Wheel
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Paris Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas
- How much will my Las Vegas wedding cost?
- Where can I find formal wedding attire in Vegas?
- What Las Vegas wedding packages include flowers?
- What hotels offer indoor or outdoor wedding venues in Vegas?
- What's the capacity of the Las Vegas chapel?
- Where can I hire a Las Vegas wedding photographer?
- How soon can we see our Las Vegas wedding pictures?
- Do you allow live streaming of my Las Vegas wedding?
- Where to hire Las Vegas wedding DJs or musicians?
- Do your Vegas wedding packages include hotel room accommodations?
- What Las Vegas hotels perform same-sex wedding ceremonies?
- What in-room wedding hair and make-up services can I get for my bridal party in Las Vegas?
Getting married in Vegas
When you are planning your nuptials, it should be a special time that reflects the best qualities of each of you. We at the Caesars family of resorts look forward to helping make your wedding day the most magical and memorable event of your life!