In partnership with Ruth's Chris Steak House, Harrah's Las Vegas brings the first of its kind to the Strip. This unique location boasts the restaurant's famous sizzling steaks in a setting with unmatched panoramic outdoor views.
Located on the second floor of Harrah's, the restaurant's floor-to-ceiling windows encase the dining room, and offer stunning Strip views - most particular Caesars Palace and The Forum Shops. The two private dining rooms, completely enclosed in glass, showcase this vantage point.
WHAT TO EAT AT THIS LAS VEGAS STEAK HOUSE
Founded in New Orleans 50 years ago, Ruth's Chris Las Vegas restaurant embodies the spirit of New Orleans in an elegant, airy atmosphere. Menu items include USDA Prime steaks, appetizers and delectable desserts - all complemented by an award-winning wine list and handcrafted cocktails.
Specialties include sesame-ginger sea scallops, petite filet with shrimp and market fresh seafood options. This Las Vegas restaurant also recommends the perfect wine pairing with your meal. And what's an entrée without the perfect complement? Stand-out star is Oscar Style with crab cake, béarnaise sauce and asparagus. Or, dress up your steak with a bleu cheese crust with roasted garlic and panko bread crumbs.
- Received 2015 Diners' Choice Award from OpenTable!
- Admire spectacular, unique views of Caesars Palace and Forum Shops
- Sip on hand-crafted cocktails like Blueberry Mojito and Broad Street Hurricane Martini
- Seafood lovers can rejoice in the restaurant's seared Ahi Tuna
- Elegant atmosphere perfect for romantic evenings
- A steak selection to rival any five-star Las Vegas restaurant