Best Las Vegas Restaurants
Las Vegas is one of the world’s premier dining destinations, featuring an array and restaurants and the best buffets.
Visit top celebrity chef restaurant concepts such as Giada at The Cromwell, Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill at Caesars Palace, Gordon Ramsay Steak at Paris and more. There are plenty of places to eat, from upscale restaurants with a view to Las Vegas steakhouses and casual eateries with outdoor patios.
With so many Las Vegas restaurants to choose from, you’ll enjoy flavorful dishes no matter where you dine.
- The world’s first HELL’S KITCHEN restaurant is set to open at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas in winter this year. Following the success of Gordon Ramsay’s hit TV series “Hell’s Kitchen”, it will be the fifth Ramsay restaurant in Las Vegas.
- UpscaleMouthwatering steaks from Aspen Ridge Farms in Colorado are the centerpiece of Center Cut, the classic Flamingo Las Vegas steakhouse.
- CasualEnjoy a true gourmet burger at Burger Brasserie, a lively Las Vegas restaurant offering a French interpretation of the meat-and-potatoes sports bar at Paris Las Vegas.
- BuffetVoted the best buffet in Las Vegas! The Spice Market Buffet at Planet Hollywood features fare from all around the world and tantalizing desserts.
- BuffetBacchanal Buffet features hundreds of items prepared by a team of master chefs in nine globally-inspired open kitchens.
- UpscaleRestaurant Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace has been called the best restaurant in Las Vegas, serving elegant French Cuisine in a fine dining environment.
- CasualDiscover a family-friendly restaurant serving up breakfast, lunch and dinner with multiple TV screens for sports viewing and a patio bar overlooking the Las Vegas Strip.
- BuffetAt Paradise Garden Las Vegas Buffet you can feast on cuisines from around the world while watching the wildlife in the Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel and Casino’s habitat.
- CasualGordon Ramsay Burger elevates the traditional burger experience by mixing comfort food with international-inspired fusions and fresh, quality ingredients.
- UpscaleAn interpretation of the American Steakhouse with traditional fare and a bistro ambiance.