Best Las Vegas Restaurants
Las Vegas is one of the world’s premier dining destinations, featuring an array and restaurants and the best buffets.
Visit top celebrity chef restaurant concepts such as Giada at The Cromwell, Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill at Caesars Palace, Gordon Ramsay Steak at Paris and more. There are plenty of places to eat, from upscale restaurants with a view to Las Vegas steakhouses and casual eateries with outdoor patios.
With so many Las Vegas restaurants to choose from, you’ll enjoy flavorful dishes no matter where you dine.
Multiply your UnionPay benefits at fine dining venues at Caesars Palace. Get an exclusively discounted rate when you use your UnionPay card starting with “62” and receive a $20 gift card when you spend $300 and more.
- UpscaleThe world’s first HELL’S KITCHEN restaurant is set to open at Caesars Palace Las Vegas this winter. Inspired by Gordon Ramsay’s hit TV series “Hell’s Kitchen,” it will be the fifth Ramsay restaurant in Vegas.
- CasualCelebrated chef, author and television personality, Giada De Laurentiis, is anticipated to open her second restaurant, Pronto by Giada, at Caesars Palace in early 2018. Pronto will offer guests De Laurentiis’ signature Italian fare with California influences but in a fast, casual format.
- UpscaleMouthwatering steaks from Aspen Ridge Farms in Colorado are the centerpiece of Center Cut, the classic Flamingo Las Vegas steakhouse.
- CasualEnjoy a true gourmet burger at Burger Brasserie, a lively Las Vegas restaurant offering a French interpretation of the meat-and-potatoes sports bar at Paris Las Vegas.
- BuffetThe Spice Market Buffet at Planet Hollywood features fare from all around the world and tantalizing desserts.
- CasualNOW OPEN! Brought to you by the same team that created Planet Dailies, this new restaurant celebrates all things Hollywood. At 5500 square-feet, Café Hollywood offers a fun, hip atmosphere, combining retro and modern designs with the same familiar menu, expanded to meet evolving tastes.
- BuffetBacchanal Buffet features hundreds of items prepared by a team of master chefs in nine globally-inspired open kitchens. This December experience the buffet's new VIP Reservation Package with a dedicated reservation time, drink package, seafood tower and more.
- UpscaleRestaurant Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace has been called the best restaurant in Las Vegas, serving elegant French Cuisine in a fine dining environment.
- BuffetAt Paradise Garden Buffet you can feast on cuisines from around the world while watching the wildlife in the Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel and Casino’s habitat.
- CasualGordon Ramsay Burger elevates the traditional burger experience by mixing comfort food with international-inspired fusions and fresh, quality ingredients.