Restaurants at Harrah's Atlantic City
Harrah’s brings the fun back in eating with the best restaurants in Atlantic City. From creative comfort food staples to the freshest seafood selections, sink your teeth into a variety of flavorful fare from these Atlantic City restaurants.
Whether you want to experience fine Atlantic City dining at The Steakhouse or dive into playful dishes at Coastal Kitchen & Craft or AC Burger Co., your taste buds will rejoice with the vast array of culinary delights.
Martorano’s, helmed by culinary aficionado and Philadelphia native, Steve Martorano, is the fourth restaurant in his expanding brand. It features fan favorites, such as Martorano’s signature Eggplant Stack, South Philly Cheesesteak, Rigatoni Sunday Pork Gravy, Bucatini Carbonara, and the world-famous Homemade Meatballs, which have been named best in the world by celebrity icons including Jimmy Kimmel and Al Pacino.Martorano’s also boasts the nightclub-like atmosphere found at the Ft. Lauderdale and Las Vegas locations, complete with a dance floor and live DJs. Evenings start out with the sounds of favorites Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Bobby Darin, but as the nights progress, the soundtrack segues into classic R&B, disco, soul, hip-hop and a bit of classic rock. A full evenings experience that shouldn't be missed.
For an upscale experience, Harrah’s offers steak and Italian cuisine. The Steakhouse at Harrah’s Atlantic City features all of your favorites, including market fresh oysters, crab cake and the restaurant’s signature center-cut filet mignon. Try the chef’s Norwegian salmon special, lamb chops or braised short ribs.
Located inside The Steakhouse, Bluepoint pairs a fresh raw bar with creative martini blends. Sip on fine cocktails and enjoy a selection of oysters, sushi, crab legs and more.
Enjoy a relaxed Atlantic City dining experience at McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurant. Choose from fresh, flavorful plates like the Alaska halibut and the New Zealand grouper to delicious steak cuts and happy hour specials.
Meat lovers can delve into a juicy sandwich at AC Burger Co. Fun menu items include nachos, and hand-dipped milkshakes.
For the ultimate Atlantic City restaurant adventure, head to the Waterfront Buffet and enjoy an array of international flavors and plenty of made-to-order dishes. Quick bites include café-style food at Tazza’s, located in the lobby.
With so many places to eat in Atlantic City, make sure to keep an eye out for dining promotions and specials throughout the month.
ENJOY AN ATLANTIC CITY DINING EXPERIENCE
- UpscaleExperience The Steakhouse at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, pairing the finest in culinary tradition with classic dishes ranging from succulent Angus Roast Prime Rib of Beef to Whole Maine Lobster.
- BuffetEnjoy a culinary journey in the Waterfront Buffet at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, with 9 diverse food stations offering over a hundred different choices.
- CasualAC Burger Co. features classic, American eats with modern flavor. Choose from a variety of burgers, soups, salads, sandwiches, sausages, shakes and appetizers.
- UpscaleOshi Modern Asian Kitchen features an array of creative sushi rolls such as the New Jersey Roll with tuna, eel, avocado and more at Harrah's Atlantic City.
- Quick BitesEnjoy pizza by the slice or order a whole pie! Your new favorite pizza place is available now in the Food Court.
- PromotionsHarrah's Atlantic City Dining Specials that are sure to please every palate!
- Quick BitesYou're in for a treat at Cafe Tazza, located in the heart of the hotel lobby at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City.
- CasualExperience a fresh approach to lunch and dinner at McCormick & Schmick’s, where menus are printed twice daily to reflect the freshest ingredients available.
- CasualCoastal Craft Kitchen & Bar is a modern kitchen + bar featuring small plates, sandwiches, a raw bar and large plates. Designed to be the perfect place to kick off your night out!