Events Near Bossier City
- ConcertGladys Knight is set to perform in Horseshoe's Riverdome on Saturday, December 16th! Very few singers over the last fifty years have matched Knight's unassailable artistry. The seven-time Grammy winner has enjoyed #1 hits in Pop, Gospel, R&B and Adult Contemporary, and has triumphed in film, television and live performance. Don't miss this chance to see her!
- ConcertMulti-platinum singer, songwriter and guitarist Aaron Lewis is bringing his Songs And Stories Tour to Horseshoe’s Riverdome on Friday, March 9th! It's going to be an intimate evening of stories and stripped-down songs from Lewis and his sideman Ben Kitterman.
- ComedyBACK BY POPULAR DEMAND, it's Darren Knight’s Southern Momma An Em Comedy Tour! The show will make its return to Horseshoe's Riverdome on Saturday, July 14th! Don't wait to get tickets, or you'll miss out on Knight's Southern-flavoured and uproariously funny show.
- ConcertPlatinum-selling singer/songwriter Jamey Johnson, one of today’s most respected country music artists, will play The Riverdome on Saturday, November 25th! The Washington Post considers him to be “one of the greatest country singers of our time.” Since Johnson doesn’t create a set list, no two shows are the same, so this once-in-a-lifetime concert will be unforgettable!
- ShowClay Walker is set to play Horseshoe's Riverdome on Friday, February 2nd! Walker first topped the Billboard country singles chart in 1993 with “What’s It to You,” and since then he’s had over 30 additional hits, including "Live Until I Die," “Dreaming With My Eyes Open,” “If I Could Make Living,” “This Woman And This Man,” and “Rumor Has It." Don't miss your chance to see him live!
- ConcertJohnny Mathis is heading to Horseshoe's Riverdome to perform his greatest hits and personal favorites on Saturday, January 27th. The legendary singer, who is celebrating 62 years as a recording artist, has recorded close to 80 albums, 6 Christmas albums, and has sold millions of records worldwide! Don't miss Johnny Mathis on The Voice of Romance Concert Tour 2018!