Events Near Bossier City
- ConcertGladys Knight is set to perform in Horseshoe's Riverdome on Saturday, December 16th! Very few singers over the last fifty years have matched Knight's unassailable artistry. The seven-time Grammy winner has enjoyed #1 hits in Pop, Gospel, R&B and Adult Contemporary, and has triumphed in film, television and live performance. Don't miss this chance to see her!
- ConcertHead to the Riverdome on Friday, Oct. 20 to see Trace Adkins. The country star will be performing your favorites, like "You're Gonna Miss This," "Ladies Love Country Boys," "Songs About Me" and more, plus songs from his upcoming album, "Waterd Down."
- ConcertGary Allan will be playing The Riverdome on Saturday, September 23rd! With the allure of a modern day outlaw, Allan has won over fans, peers and critics with his signature blend of smoldering vocals, rebellious lyrics and raucous live shows. Don't miss this chance to see the country music star perform!
- ConcertPlatinum-selling singer/songwriter Jamey Johnson, one of today’s most respected country music artists, will play The Riverdome on Saturday, November 25th! The Washington Post considers him to be “one of the greatest country singers of our time.” Since Johnson doesn’t create a set list, no two shows are the same, so this once-in-a-lifetime concert will be unforgettable!
- ConcertWillie Nelson & Family will be performing in The Riverdome on Saturday, November 18th! Over the course of a six-decade career and 200 plus albums, this iconic Texan has earned every conceivable award as a musician and amassed reputable credentials as an author, actor, and activist. Don’t miss him!
- ConcertJoan Jett and the Blackhearts will be playing The Riverdome on Friday, October 6th!
- ConcertCountry Music Hall of Famer Ronnie Milsap is set to play Horseshoe's Riverdome on Friday, December 29th! Milsap is credited with six Grammy Awards and forty No. 1 country hits. Come on out and watch him perform songs like "It Was Almost Like a Song", "Smoky Mountain Rain", "(There's) No Gettin' Over Me", "I Wouldn't Have Missed It for the World", "Any Day Now", and "Stranger in My House".