Restaurants at Horseshoe Bossier City
- BuffetIndulge without remorse at The Spread, Horseshoe Bossier City’s buffet all-you-can-eat experience.
- UpscaleThe signature fine dining experience at Horseshoe, Jack Binion’s serves steaks as legendary as the man whose name is on the door.
- UpscaleOur exotic and authentic Asian restaurant features five cuisines: Cantonese, Mandarin, Szechwan, Vietnamese and Thai. The menu at Four Winds offers more astounding variety than any Bossier City restaurant, ranging from lemon grass soup to Western Australian rock lobster to Manila clams. Daily fresh fish specials and fresh lobster are featured in Four Winds. With such a dazzling selection, you'll have your pick from some of the most delicate and flavorful culinary masterpieces that Asian cuisines have to offer. Hours: Thursday - Sunday 5:30PM - 10:00PM
- CasualSpecializing in Asian fare, Jasmine’s Noodle Bar at Horseshoe Casino & Hotel brings a fun taste of the Far East to the Ark-La-Tex. This Asian restaurant serves Vietnamese spring rolls, noodle soups, noodle salads, fried rice and congee. Only top quality food and ingredients are selected to make the dishes fully authentic and flavorful. Chopsticks are optional. Jasmine’s Noodle Bar is open seven days a week. Hours: Monday - Thursday 6:00PM-1:00AM, Friday 5:00PM-3:00AM, Saturday 12:00PM-3:00AM and Sunday 12:00PM-2:00AM
- CasualIt’s not just a burger, it’s a commitment, at this 24-hour spot with a friendly, relaxed environment.