Planet Hollywood Restaurants
Dine like a movie star and look out for your favorite celebrities at one of the many Planet Hollywood restaurants.
From eclectic food options like Koi and Strip House to the celebrity-owned Gordon Ramsay Burger, Planet Hollywood offers an exciting array of top restaurants in Las Vegas, all with its own unique and glamorous atmosphere.
Planet Hollywood offers tantalizing Las Vegas restaurant options fit for every taste. The burger menu at Gordon Ramsey Burgr goes out all out with flavor and creativity in an energetic, modern setting. Try the pork belly bao buns with sweet potato fries with vanilla powdered sugar or even pudding shakes for dessert. For a spicy kick, the wood-fired burgers and devil dogs bring in the heat. Steak lovers can savor in delicious cuts cooked to perfection at Strip House, Planet Hollywood’s Las Vegas steakhouse, Sides like truffle creamed spinach and a 24-layered chocolate cake are not to be missed. Dine in a glamorous, Old Hollywood atmosphere complete with dim lighting and black and white photographs against red-painted walls. With locations in New York and LA, the celebrity-favorite Koi restaurant brings its scintillating atmosphere and modern menu to Planet Hollywood Las Vegas. Indulge in Japanese cuisine with California accents in an atmosphere mixing Asian design with the glamour of Hollywood. P.F. Chang’s Las Vegas China Bistro offers traditional dishes in a stylish setting. Yolos Cantina delivers an energetic atmosphere with a fresh fruit margarita bar and a selection of more than 60 tequilas. Satisfy your appetite with traditional Mexican fare inspired by the Pacific Rim, South American and Caribbean.
Pink’s Hot Dogs, an iconic Hollywood landmark, offers its traditional fare at Planet Hollywood. The Las Vegas location is open late on weekends and offers outdoor seating. For those who want to sample an array of A-list bites, the award-winning Spice Market Buffet features international favorites. Choose from the Mexican, Italian, Asian, Middle Eastern or American action stations, followed by irresistible desserts. The Las Vegas buffet also offers Sunday Brunch - indulge in unlimited champagne, mimosas and bloody Mary cocktails.For a quick bite or drink, head to the 24-hour Earl of Sandwich featuring fresh-baked Artisan bread or Starbucks.
- BuffetThe Spice Market Buffet at Planet Hollywood features fare from all around the world and tantalizing desserts.
- CasualNOW OPEN! Brought to you by the same team that created Planet Dailies, this new restaurant celebrates all things Hollywood. At 5500 square-feet, Café Hollywood offers a fun, hip atmosphere, combining retro and modern designs with the same familiar menu, expanded to meet evolving tastes.
- CasualGordon Ramsay Burger elevates the traditional burger experience by mixing comfort food with international-inspired fusions and fresh, quality ingredients.
- CasualRinger Wings, Pizza & Sliders, brings classic favorites to sports fans' dream location, just steps away from 33 plasma TVs at the sports book, The Playing Field.
- CasualThis Las Vegas restaurant at Planet Hollywood serves the largest slices on the Strip.
- UpscaleAt Strip House, a premier Las Vegas steakhouse at Planet Hollywood, signature side dishes and delectable desserts accompany perfectly charred steaks.
- CasualEnjoy fresh, contemporary Chinese cuisine in Las Vegas restaurant P.F. Chang’s stylish, high-energy bistro environment at Planet Hollywood.
- Quick BitesExperience a taste of the iconic Hollywood landmark Pink’s Hot Dogs right on the Las Vegas Strip, without the notorious lines of the original!
- Quick BitesOpen 24 hours a day, the Starbucks Coffee at Planet Hollywood serves up America’s most popular coffees and homemade pastries.
- CasualYou only live once, so have a meal at this Las Vegas Mexican restaurant and sip of one of over 60 tequilas at this energetic cantina inside Planet Hollywood.
- Quick BitesPlanet Hollywood guests enjoy Las Vegas’ best sandwiches 24 hours a day at Earl of Sandwich, where you’ll find fresh baked artisan bread and the finest ingredients.
- UpscaleThis Las Vegas Japanese restaurant’s trademark California accents have been imported from L.A. to Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino.