Caesars Atlantic City Restaurants
Featuring exquisite dishes, delectable sandwiches, international fare and pristine ocean views from virtually every restaurant, Caesars Atlantic City dining provides both a delicious and entertaining dining experience.
Upscale restaurants include succulent steak, savory Asian, Mediterranean or Italian dishes and the freshest seafood. Caesars Atlantic City restaurants also offers tasty comfort food favorites at many of its casual eateries. No matter what your taste buds are craving, get ready to embark on a mouth-watering culinary journey.
Matching the excitement and glamour of Atlantic City, the restaurants inside Caesars will send your taste buds to paradise. Wine and dine with an ocean view at Nero’s Italian Steakhouse and enjoy bottomless Bloody Mary cocktails and freshly-prepared seafood and steak. Morton’s The Steakhouse is another option for an upscale, hearty dinner.
For an exotic dining experience in Atlantic City, head to Buddakan at The Pier. In addition to the serene ambiance, savor in creative Asian dishes like edamame ravioli and Szechwan fries.
Select from a variety of casual Atlantic City restaurants at Caesars. For a relaxed experience, Café Roma features ocean views and a menu offering popular comfort food. For modern Asian fare, try Kwi Restaurant and Noodle Bar inside Caesars Atlantic City.
Head to Continental at the nearby Pier Shops and enjoy creative tapas and martinis. While you’re here, take your evening up a notch and relax at the fire pit lounge. Other casual eateries at The Pier Shops include Phillip’s Seafood, Piazza di Giorgio Café and Souzai and Sake.
Conveniently located on property in the hotel lobby, Tazza offers coffee, snacks and light meals for those on the go.
- CasualThe award-winning chef brings his Vegas restaurant to the Jersey Shore for his first restaurant in Atlantic City.
- BuffetYou’ll find all your favorites and even discover some new delights at Palace Court Buffet at Caesars Atlantic City.
- CasualCafé Roma is a coffee shop in Caesars Atlantic City that provides relaxed dining with ocean views. Choose from sandwiches piled high with quality meats and cheese, light salads, fresh seafood or desserts.
- CasualModern Asian fusion fare is served up at this casual Caesars Atlantic City restaurant.
- UpscaleNero's Italian Steakhouse at Caesars Atlantic City serves steaks, pastas and fresh seafood oceanside in a magnificent old world setting.
- BuffetNamed #6 of the 14 Best All-You-Can-Eat-Buffets in America by The Daily Meal, Nero’s also serves the most decadent Sunday brunch in Atlantic City with specialties such as filet of beef, grilled swordfish, freshly carved turkey and handmade lasagna. Dive into our succulent seafood favorites, including shrimp, crab claws, oysters, or freshly prepared sushi.
- Quick BitesEnjoy coffee and pastries in the morning; then return to Tazza for salads and sandwiches at lunch and dinner.
- PromotionsEnjoy dining specials at Caesars Atlantic City's restaurants at Caesars Hotel & Casino Atlantic City.
- CasualThe Continental is a restaurant at The Pier Shops serving up café fare, tapas and more in an intimate space at The Playground.
- UpscaleMorton’s The Steakhouse is renowned for its signature menu and legendary hospitality, setting a high standard for fine dining at this Caesars Atlantic City steakhouse.
- CasualThe classic Phillips Seafood Restaurant menu is yours to enjoy at this Caesars Atlantic City restaurant at The Playground.
- Quick BitesLike the luxurious shopping and dining venue where it is located, Piazza di Giorgio Café at The Playground takes the food court concept to a new level.
- CasualEnjoy traditional rolled and nigiri sushi and incredible views of the beach and ocean at Souzai Sushi and Sake at The Playground.
- UpscaleBuddakan has striking décor of a Chinese village and serves up pan-Asian cuisine at The Playground.
- Quick BitesThe fresh soft pretzels at Auntie Anne's have a sweet, buttery aroma that you can smell from a mile away. Enjoy a wide variety of flavors.
- Quick BitesCinnabon is known for its pastries and baked goods such as its famous cinnamon rolls and cinnamon bites, as well as other cinnamon treats with sweet icing on top.