Paris Las Vegas Restaurants
Enjoy an enticing dining experience at Paris Las Vegas, the most romantic, sophisticated property on the Strip.
Savor in a diverse selection of the best Las Vegas restaurants at Paris Las Vegas. Whether you’re in the mood for upscale French cuisine, delicious crepes or savory comfort food with creative burger concepts, dining at any of the Paris Las Vegas restaurants will tantalize your taste buds. Paris Las Vegas radiates the spirit of France by featuring the country’s most popular dishes.
- CasualEnjoy a true gourmet burger at Burger Brasserie, a lively Las Vegas restaurant offering a French interpretation of the meat-and-potatoes sports bar at Paris Las Vegas.
- CasualAl fresco dining on the Las Vegas Strip, Mon Ami Gabi offers an extensive wine list and classic steak frites and fruits de mer at this Las Vegas restaurant.
- UpscaleIt's official! Steve Martorano has introduced his hearty Italian restaurant to the Las Vegas Strip with a new location at Paris Las Vegas.
- UpscaleWorld Famous TV personality and accomplished chef Gordon Ramsay has opened his first Las Vegas restaurant, the new steakhouse and Paris Las Vegas fine dining gourmet room.
- CasualHEXX kitchen provides a distinctive new dining experience through a combination of cuisine, retail and chocolate at the Paris Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. Serving American-style cuisine, HEXX is open 24 hours daily serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- UpscaleAcclaimed French cuisine by Chef J. Joho is served in a fine dining room with stunning views inside the Eiffel Tower at this Paris Las Vegas restaurant.
- CasualThe Strip’s first rooftop bar & grill, brings a day at the ball park to Las Vegas Blvd by combining the fun of a tailgate, high-energy of a Las Vegas party, & all-American cuisine prepared on an outdoor grill. Beer Park is the ideal spot to watch the game with dozens of high-definition TVs, all set to the backdrop of striking views of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Quick BitesSweet or savory desires can be satisfied at Café Belle Madeleine, a Paris Las Vegas quick service restaurant serving freshly brewed coffee, espresso and cappuccino.
- CasualA hidden gem for sushi on the Las Vegas Strip with a menu curated by Chef Eric Ou. Sekushi offers the freshest seafood and farm-to-table ingredients with a carefully selected sake menu.
- Quick BitesLa Creperie is a Paris Las Vegas restaurant where you can walk up to a traditional bistro counter where delicate crepes are topped with sweet and savory ingredients.
- CasualJJ's Boulangerie is a Paris Las Vegas breakfast and sandwich café serving mouth-watering baguettes, sandwiches, salads and pizza.
- CasualEnjoy the sights, sounds and tastes of Paris sidewalks at Café Ile St. Louis, a bustling restaurant overlooking the Paris Las Vegas casino floor.
- BuffetThe five regions of France are represented at this Las Vegas buffet by live-action stations and cottage dining rooms.
- CasualInspired by the lively restaurant district in Taipei, Yong Kang Street Dumpling & Noodle House is now open at the Paris Las Vegas.