Caesars Palace Las Vegas Restaurants
From celebrity-owned concepts and a world-class buffet to upscale dining and casual fare, Caesars Palace offers the finest restaurants on the Las Vegas strip. Voted “2015’s Best Variety of Restaurants” by Casino Player magazine, Caesars Palace is the ultimate destination for an eclectic assortment of top chef restaurants and other delectable dining options.
- The world’s first HELL’S KITCHEN restaurant is set to open at Caesars Palace Las Vegas this winter. Inspired by Gordon Ramsay’s hit TV series “Hell’s Kitchen,” it will be the fifth Ramsay restaurant in Vegas.
- BuffetBacchanal Buffet features hundreds of items prepared by a team of master chefs in nine globally-inspired open kitchens.
- UpscaleRestaurant Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace has been called the best restaurant in Las Vegas, serving elegant French Cuisine in a fine dining environment.
- CasualBeijing Noodle No. 9 offers Northern Chinese cuisine in a friendly, casual atmosphere. The best restaurants in Las Vegas can only be found at Caesars Palace.
- UpscaleBrought to Caesars Palace by celebrity chef Bobby Flay, Mesa Grill Southwestern Restaurant features bold flavors and specialty margaritas.
- UpscaleOld Homestead Steakhouse at Caesars Palace offers fine dining in a Las Vegas restaurant inspired by the original Old Homestead, one of NYC’s most historic restaurants.
- UpscaleCome experience simple, honest, home cooking at Rao’s at Caesars Palace, voted one of the best Italian restaurants in Las Vegas.
- CasualGordon Ramsay Pub & Grill is the neighborhood pub as conceptualized by the award-winning chef. The 290 seat restaurant is the most authentic English pub experience in Las Vegas, as only a native UK chef can provide.
- UpscaleThis internationally renowned restaurant is the seventh location for MR CHOW but it’s the first and only in Las Vegas. Featuring unique architecture and world-class, personalized service, MR CHOW redefines the art of dining.
- CasualCelebrity Chef Brian Malarkey brings his New America Classic cuisine and social dining atmosphere to Caesars Palace.
- UpscaleThe ideal destination to be seen, socialize, and enjoy the unique cuisine of celebrated Chef Nobu Matsuhisa.
- CasualThe Payard Patisserie & Bistro at Caesars Palace, unique among Las Vegas restaurants, contains an upscale bistro as well as a chocolate and pastry shop.
- Quick BitesTreat yourself and indulge in famed Chef Guy Savoy’s world renowned cuisine. His sweet and savory brioche shop offers delectable tastes of this flaky French pastry.
- Quick BitesHungry? Grab a bite at the Forum Food Court. A wide variety of quick-serve dining options are available to satisfy every craving.
- CasualOur hospitality menu represents the finest offerings that Caesars Palace can serve to our guests. Our culinary team has created an extensive menu that carries selections for every budget and every appetite.
- CasualCafé Americano adds some spice to classic American comfort food by adding a twist of Latin dish options. Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Quick Bites
StarbucksCaesars Palace has two Starbucks locations! Our Starbucks near Forum Food Court is open Sun-Thurs, 5:30am-12am, Fri-Sat 5:30am-1am. The Augustus Tower location is open Sun - Wed from 5:30am - 5pm and Thurs - Sat from 5:30am - 9pm.
- CasualWhether you are trying to impress friends, family or staff, give your group the gift of flavor from some of the world’s most renowned restaurants!